• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the fair threads disappear? I want to archive all the Celeste's Observatory coloring pages like I did with the Bucket of Paint during the 2017 fair and I need to plan accordingly so I can save them all before the threads go away.
As stated in the opening post, the Fair boards will be archived tonight.

Ohemgee-ohemgee-ohemgee! I didn't realize I won a shooting star until I already purchased a raffle for one and noticed I had extra tickets afterwards. ;w; Thank you so much! haha

It has been a fun fair.Thank you, staff, for putting it all together for everyone! :)

Sorry if this question was answered somewhere already, but I was wondering: Do you just have to have the raffle ticktes active in your inventory or do you also have to display them on your sidebar?

I'm sad that the fair is now over, but it was a lot of fun and kept me pretty busy trying to keep up with all the events.

Thanks so much staff!

i forgot to say thank you ;_; this has been the best fair yet and i'm so happy to be part of a supportive and wonderful community! can't imagine all the hard work staff put in for events like these and it's truly appreciated, you guys rock! the art and creativity that has went into every event is amazing and there are so many lovely little details, you've made lockdown and just this terrible year in general a lot of fun!

i've also made a lot of amazing friends in this fair and just felt truly blessed by all the love that people have shown me the last month, i truly have the best friends of all time and without some of you guys i thought i might have went crazy at the vesta poll LOL, ty for keeping me sane 💖 ✨

just, thank you so much guys, from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!

I'm so sad, I took like no screenshots in the boards and I'm gonna regret it later. I also left to get some food real quick and had 6 notifications when I came back, but I can't see them so I can only assume they were from the board and now I will never know. 😔

ngl I loved this fair but I think I liked the 2017 fair more. I'm just more of a fan of the arcade/vaporwave aesthetic than a "dreamy" aesthetic. I never fell for cutesy stuff like that.

I'm so sad, I took like no screenshots in the boards and I'm gonna regret it later. I also left to get some food real quick and had 6 notifications when I came back, but I can't see them so I can only assume they were from the board and now I will never know. 😔

I have a single screenshot of a post I made in response to you if you’re interested in seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back