• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk whether to wait for a black feather or buy a white feather and a star glow wand

Are we allowed to enter all the raffles more than once for greater chance or just the 1-ticket ones? I might just sink my tickets into the raffles I'd like to win.

Are we allowed to enter all the raffles more than once for greater chance or just the 1-ticket ones? I might just sink my tickets into the raffles I'd like to win.

You are allowed to do so, but if you get drawn more than once, they'll throw your ticket away and not count it.

caption the picture moon sticks say "captain the picture" on them btw
which i think is p cute

Yay to all of the lucky, talented winners! And thanks for the raffles! Seriously, you staff people really worked your butts off for this event! Take a vacation, y'all deserve it!

Fingers crossed that our 1st place poetry winner can nab a black feather. She wants it so bad!!! Good luck Pen!!!

Last edited:
Fingers crossed that our 1st place poetry winner can nab a black feather. She wants it so bad!!! Good luck Pen!!!
I'm pretty sure she's got it in the bag ;] theres gonna 5 restocked (probably) and only 2 contest winners with enough for 1 haha

Thank you so, so, so much to everyone who put this fair together! <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication!

Congrats to all the winners, your work was so amazing! :D And thank you to everyone else who shared their lovely entries- your work was also amazing *__*

I'm so sad it's over :(

I'm pretty sure she's got it in the bag ;] theres gonna 5 restocked (probably) and only 2 contest winners with enough for 1 haha

I hope that means leftovers, but it doesn't matter because I don't have enough to buy a black feather anyway haha ;u;

Last edited:
I hope that means leftovers, but it doesn't matter because I don't have enough to buy one anyway haha ;u;
Yeah there will be plenty I'm pretty sure o_o my friend said there were 7 pinks and 8 purples in stock 2 hours after the restock still, and like 2 star wands??

Yup, lots of leftovers like I've mentioned in many posts would probably happen. I actually think we're gonna have far more leftovers than there are enough tickets around to purchase and lots won't even be sold.

Those who saved their tickets for this shall be rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back