• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

what has this come to

oop I forgot about my bianca ISO

too late I'll post it now

Hello everyone!!

Based on what I read so far, and I am only up to 19 pages I think, we should not sus people who are just asking for RQs to be made as I don't really see anything special about it. Being sussed over your answers in the RQs are just too early, but then again, I remember a game where they nailed mafia based off RQs ( I think it was Ayaya- I dont remember the game). But for me, yes, I will not see anything special about sussing over RQs. I could throw in names and it could be a tactic to distance themselves from people so I would take it with a grain of salt.

I like Chele's defense of this but Evan is right, Chele can appear towny and be scum (like she indicated, because of our previous games, I do not towered Chele so easily (sorry girl! :(

As for scum, I am going to make it truly random and guess that it is Runeraider, Punchy, Mogyay and Evan (and yes Evan it is long overdue!).

I will read the other pages later.

literally the firstpart is "asking for rqs isn't sus but we found mafia in egyptian kingmaker tho but we shouldn't sus people for it " then bianca says "chele's scummy but she's probably town" and then she put the four names in there because all of them are town :I this is a very scummy post, even without meta usage.
and yes I do suggest lynching inactives, Vanessa, if need be

possibly a feeble attempt at towncred
you are all ready to townlock people really?

eh this tone isn't very good, I don't like it. it kind of seems defensive in a way. scummy

first three posts give off a scummy vibe

If you guys were asking the most likely scum THIS IS THE GOD DAMN HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL HAHAHAHAHUHUHUHUHU.

We all have this feeling we need to get rid of punchy but deep inside he maybe 30% town after all

I swear if the 8ball is right I'm going to flip my socks

If you guys were asking the most likely scum THIS IS THE GOD DAMN HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL HAHAHAHAHUHUHUHUHU.

We all have this feeling we need to get rid of punchy but deep inside he maybe 30% town after all

I swear if the 8ball is right I'm going to flip my socks

plz I beg of you

If anyone thinks I'm town, then please vote for Bianca. it confirms me. and by confirming me we confirm chele, I guess?

Are you serious with your question?

- - - Post Merge - - -

just vote me if you truly trust toads and ness. obviously these two are going for me no matter what (whether I am town or not).

But you are basing your judgments on those two..there are other players

If they want to maj me, now is the time.

I truly* dare you

What sort of stupid response is that. If I wasn't being serious then I would't of asked it in the first place.

I'm tired. I don't know who is scum and who isn't. I've started reading the thread and making notes so I'm just going with my first impression from first joining which is Punchy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't be hostile. You very well know why we want Punchy lynched. It is almost the highlight of each phase.

The replacement who has barely read anything about the game knows why Punchy wants lynched. Okay then sweetie.

Why do you look at Bianca's early posts, Punchy? It'd make sense to analyse her recent posts for an ISO that makes sense. As well as that, Bianca didn't say that I am scummy and towny, she said that she doesn't trust me that much because of what I have done in past Mafia games. Also, having a defensive post isn't scummy. If a defending post is Mafia-like, then explain this:

mog defending me is definitely towny.

ok now that punchy is actually set to be lynched i'm suddenly second guessing aha

**** it I'm going to listen what 8ball says but I'm still legit serious about getting rid of ounchy for the sake of information

I'm tired. I don't know who is scum and who isn't. I've started reading the thread and making notes so I'm just going with my first impression from first joining which is Punchy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The replacement who has barely read anything about the game knows why Punchy wants lynched. Okay then sweetie.

Didn't you read Vanessa's TLDR. She told you all about it.

Back