• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Animal Crossing 3DS screenshots

The collector in me really wants my character to be able to remember more than 4 emotions. I also hope they bring back the ability to get photos of your neighbors to display in your house that WW had.

ToontownLeroy said:
kicks + Labelle + Able sisters = Expansion?
Hmm I think you're thinking the same sorta thing I am. If the able sisters could expand that should replace GracieGrace somehow. And I guess kicks would be in there too.

I hope the "Cherry Blossom Festival" will be back in.
I liked that celebration. :C

The thing about the bench and the light is that they're in concrete, which makes me think that there won't be any outside items ;__; The bush and the beach gets me excited though =D

sakura said:
I want it to have more of a point. Like having Cherry-Blossom furniture.

probably been heard, but i saw a vid on you tube that says you become mayor! this is defiantly going to be good! i kind of don't like the character look, i like the old school look of the characters, but i am really curious of how the events will be done and what items will be added, and if there's a city, and whats the bench for? and why s there a beach on the side? and will there be a new upgrade for nooks? will new tools be added for other things to interact with? i can't wait to buy a 3ds just to have ac and pokemon as my first 2 games.

Dudy said:
probably been heard, but i saw a vid on you tube that says you become mayor! this is defiantly going to be good! i kind of don't like the character look, i like the old school look of the characters, but i am really curious of how the events will be done and what items will be added, and if there's a city, and whats the bench for? and why s there a beach on the side? and will there be a new upgrade for nooks? will new tools be added for other things to interact with? i can't wait to buy a 3ds just to have ac and pokemon as my first 2 games.
I don't think anyone here is actually looking forward to being Mayor... I'm sure not. But I guess I have to wait and see on what being 'mayor' let's you do

But if the beach is on the side, then what's on the bottom? The sea served as the border where you couldn't go farther, so what will be there now, a fence or something?

There is probably a beach on the bottom, but they added something on the left and/or right side to make it less boring then the wall on the previous games.

Jake. said:
Dudy said:
I don't think anyone here is actually looking forward to being Mayor... I'm sure not. But I guess I have to wait and see on what being 'mayor' let's you do
I'd love to be mayor if you have the power to evict any animal >:D.

Jake. said:
sakura said:
I want it to have more of a point. Like having Cherry-Blossom furniture.
That would be awesome. But the petals being in the air gave in a spring feeling. C:

SSgt. Garrett said:
Tyeforce said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
What's that trackpad thing above the d-pad?
It's not a trackpad, it's a "slide pad". Basically, it's an analog stick. It's been said to be much better than the PSP's, too.
I don't own a PSP, so it's an analog stick just flat?
Pretty much, yeah. But the top of it is indented to fit your thumb, so it's very comfortable.

Jake. said:
Dudy said:
i am just loving all the negativity towards a game we know almost nothing about. especially the whole "being mayor" topic. i mean, if there's anything that's going to happen in town, it's gonna be put on your shoulders to do, whether or not you have the title "mayor". the NPCs don't do much in the games as far as taking care of the town.

Back