The Adventure for Villagers: Easy, Medium, or Hard?

Is getting your dream villagers hard?

• It's so easy!

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • It's not hard but it's not easy.

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • It takes me AGES to get my dreamies.

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters

BellGreen

!(◎_◎;)
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Everyone wants to find their favorite villagers. However, this may be really hard or painstakingly easy, or in between. What do you think? I personally think it is medium. With the right information and conditions, you can get a dream villager with the campsite, random moves, etc.
Also, a factor that plays is the random plot and villager every few days. It may be a villager you don't like and you JUST realized you played as your mayor.

So what's your opinion?

I really don't care about villagers that much personally, I was happy with all of them save for hippeux and the only dreamy I have is pierce who isn't popular from what I've seen. I'll say it's easy/medium depending on how hard it will be to get pierce.

I think the difficulty of finding villagers really depends on what villagers you started with and what dream villagers you are after and if you are willing to catch beetles and play the stalk market for them or going through the trouble of resetting for them.

Last edited:
If you're not even looking for them, then they will be hard to find. I found mine in less than two weeks after joining. With the exception of Marshal, as my town had about 7 dreamies already.

Depends on how you're looking. If you have the cash to just buy one from somebody, then I figure that they'll be pretty easy to find.

But if you're just relying on luck by trying to find them yourself via moving in/campsites, then it will probably be a major pain.

It's a pain for me because most of the time my trades never work x.x So it really lets me down and I start giving up a little bit.
But then I just stalk EVERY giveaway villager thread and maybe auction even if I won't win....

So for me it's difficult because I'm looking for the darn squirrel, Marshal.

I use money methods the most. I barely get campers but Flurry is almost moving out in my town so I will reset for any of my dreamies and ESPECIALLY Julian.

depends on how popular the villager is
I see auctions for marshal/julian all the time but most of my dream villagers are sort of uncommon and nobody had them
real problem is money

I think it's conceptually easy. You can TT, reset the campsite, or wait for them to pop up on Tumblr or on TBT. But if you like someone super duper popular like Marina or Tangy, it can take forever because of the demand. The TT methods can also take forever, and you run the risk of accidentally making one of your other favored villagers move.

My dreamies are all over the place in terms of popularity. Marina I'm waiting to appear in my campsite or move in automatically, and the reset I only see on dream lists here and there.

They?re easy to get with the Campsite reset trick.
though it can take a lot of hours of resetting, but it?s not hard at all, and it?s quite fun meeting a lot of villagers :)

I've gotten all my dreamies for free and in a pretty quick fashion from when I first started searching for them. Thankfully, the ones I happen to like aren't popular so I can get them pretty easily. ^o^

I've had pretty good luck- I've gotten Tia, Wolfgang, and Blanche for free, and only had to pay a nominal amount for Mira and Flora (less than 200k). I'm a lot less picky than most people I think- I've got, like, 50 dream villagers so I don't really bother stalking giveaway blogs/auctions like the people after only Marshal/Julian/Stitches need to do.

Mine are pretty easy to get, because I'm doing a villager cycle and give all of my villagers away for free, people will give me my dreamies for free as sort of "repaying them" or something. So I managed to get my entire dreamie list by paying very little :) I think the only one I bought was Stitches for 50mil...

It depends on how many dreamies you want and how popular they are.

got maple and midge for free.
got rolf from a friend.
getting stitches from a giveaway.
got lucky for trading ankha.
and now im maybe getting scoot, and im looking for queenie and felicity but im not too worried about getting those 2 yet.

Last edited:
I got most of mine through people on this site before villagers became a thing you could buy. It was very easy and now 8/10 villagers of mine are dream villagers. I'm glad I did because now the prices for dream villagers is just ridiculous.

I think it depends on how you play. If you don't do the reset trick and don't pay millions of bells for a villager here, then it is very difficult.

I don't really care that much though. I mostly am collecting items at the moment. Once I got Rory's pic I realized that villager pics aren't in the catalog so I don't care anymore if I get them or not (unless I get a villager I really like). So getting dreamies are even less worth it to me.

Last edited:
For me, it's hard, even though I already have 2 dreamies. But I plan to use the villager reset trick for some of them, since I found a way to get who you want even faster than normal.

I've gotten all my dreams and had them all for good while.
I would've said that it was easy for me but it took me a while to find Soleil and Hamphrey

I've gotten all my dreams and had them all for good while.
I would've said that it was easy for me but it took me a while to find Soleil and Hamphrey

Depends if they're like stitches or someone not as popular. I got 2 of mine for free ^_^

Last edited:
Back