• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The ACNH Rant Thread

I kinda miss Perfect Fruit. It was a cool mechanic.
I think my favourite thing from New Leaf is the mini games. You had the Island mini games you can play with friends and then the Amiibo update mini games that you could play to get tickets or something. Those were fun. I wish Animal Crossing New Horizons had those.

Yea I was really hopping they would rerelease the welcome amiibo cards. Have you tried eBay for getting cards. I just got some from a seller there. Hoppers card was 2.87.
Yeah. I’ve checked eBay and ended up just ordering a Japanese set :/

Not that it’s a problem but like since I live in NA and I have about 10 of the Welcome Amiibo cards from the NA set I’d like to keep it consistent ^^’

Yeah. I’ve checked eBay and ended up just ordering a Japanese set :/

Not that it’s a problem but like since I live in NA and I have about 10 of the Welcome Amiibo cards from the NA set I’d like to keep it consistent ^^’
Yea unfortunately some of the cards go for way to much money . I got mine from this seller and most of the cards are pretty reasonable

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hossjoeadam

I hope the new update includes better spawn rates for cherry blossom, mush, and mermaid DIY recipes. My southern hemisphere island was in cherry blossom season earlier this month and my character received only 1 blossom DIY. My other island is in northern hemisphere and I am not seeing very many mush recipes. It is super annoying. Plus Pascal keeps giving pearls rather than recipes. Ugh.

I hope the new update includes better spawn rates for cherry blossom, mush, and mermaid DIY recipes. My southern hemisphere island was in cherry blossom season earlier this month and my character received only 1 blossom DIY. My other island is in northern hemisphere and I am not seeing very many mush recipes. It is super annoying. Plus Pascal keeps giving pearls rather than recipes. Ugh.

All of the seasonal DIYs feel like their spawn rate is annoying in general. I managed to grind out all of the seasonal DIYs last year (including cherry blossom! that was rough!) except I didn't get all of the winter ones. I spent so much time grinding balloons, literal hours a day for multiple days, but I am still missing some. The winter DIY thing honestly contributed a lot to make taking a long break from AC.

I am really annoyed that in the AC direct they didn't show any improvements for tools breaking or the fact that we don't know if we can bulk craft items. If these features don't get improved when this update comes out this is going to really be disappointing considering the fact this has been the most requested fix by the community.

I am really annoyed that in the AC direct they didn't show any improvements for tools breaking or the fact that we don't know if we can bulk craft items. If these features don't get improved when this update comes out this is going to really be disappointing considering the fact this has been the most requested fix by the community.

Most certainly those fixes would have been great, but personally I'm glad they focused on actual new content instead of just giving us QOL improvements. Imagine if that's what we had gotten instead of the content? There'd be absolutely no reason to return to the game, thus I wouldn't even care about the QOL updates ultimately.

Most certainly those fixes would have been great, but personally I'm glad they focused on actual new content instead of just giving us QOL improvements. Imagine if that's what we had gotten instead of the content? There'd be absolutely no reason to return to the game, thus I wouldn't even care about the QOL updates ultimately.
Don't get me wrong I do appreciate them for at least adding a lot of new content and new improvements to the game that's really great. It's just that I was really shocked when it didn't show any tool improvements or any way to bulk craft which was the thing that bothered me

1635020288503.png

1635020304345.png

1635020548752.png

Man I really just want this style of dialogue back. NH has some of the interesting ones, but otherwise they're all so vanilla that it's almost fake.

I have mixed feelings about what appears to be the sloppy set that has been posted. I really liked how the set looked in NL so am a bit bummed it looks different. I want to say I like it but still can’t helped being annoyed they recycled it as they had with the record boxes, school desks and other items and changed how it looks quite a bit. It may grow on me though since i kinda do like how it has a book on the bed. still right now i am a bit bothered by it and worried about what else they are recycling and redoing of the stuff they’re bringing back.

I can't find my NPC anywhere. It's not Redd or the plaza people. So it must be Flick, CJ, Gulliver, Gullivarrr, or Sahara but I can't find them. Ugh. Going to need to log out and log back in.

Also, I'm still annoyed that there's no where to store DIYs. I threw away as many as possible that were lying on the beach because I was too lazy to do the process that sends them to the recycle bin and I needed them off the beach to get the island rating back up. But I like that my house has a high rating, so I don't want to dump them in the house. So currently my player has 14 DIYs in her pockets. Ugh. I like having some good DIYs on one island in case I want to reset the other island.

My rant is that it can take forever to find this thread. People need to rant more to bump it up the list. :)

I really wanted to play Halloween and maybe it will unlock in 40 minutes. But I’m super tired and I don’t want to stay up past midnight.

i might time travel back to Festivale and play that again since I need more Festivale garlands.

My rant is that it can take forever to find this thread. People need to rant more to bump it up the list. :)
Speaking of which I get the feeling that this thread and the Petty Complaint thread are pretty much the same thing now? Not sure if there's much we can do about it though.

Speaking of which I get the feeling that this thread and the Petty Complaint thread are pretty much the same thing now? Not sure if there's much we can do about it though.

My post was definitely a rant. I mean, we can't use curse words on here but if we could, I would've. I was very ticked off at Nintendo.

But yeah, they may be similar but it depends on the person. One person's petty complaint is another person's rant, lol.

Why is the weather so imbalanced? I have played every single day since the update and DLC was announced and haven't seen rain ever.

Back