Thanks giving week

Lord Yuan said:
I think part of Furry's dislike for cats can be dug up from this prehistoric excerpt
Seriously please stop bumping these threads. It is pointless.

For you perhaps, but for me it will help me taunt and taunt furry sparks tomorrow in japanese. And its semi-historic ish not really. I did find out that there are hundreds of topics that are the same that were made to clog the tbt with spam, even one of the threads refered to tbt as spam. Its crazy stuff back then.

Lord Yuan said:
For you perhaps, but for me it will help me taunt and taunt furry sparks tomorrow in japanese. And its semi-historic ish not really. I did find out that there are hundreds of topics that are the same that were made to clog the tbt with spam, even one of the threads refered to tbt as spam. Its crazy stuff back then.
Not if you get banned.

lololol

I could argue everyting is pointless and all topics are spam. And to bother furry it would be worth it.

"It was really fun. On wedsnday i left for my grandparent's house. About 10 hours later, i got there >__<. nothing happend that day, so i went to bed. Then the next day my anut and uncle got there. at 3:30 we had "dinner" i ate A LOT :p. then at about 12:00AM, i threw up :lol:. no one else got sick though. Then the next day we went to The Lost Sea, and thats an underground lake thing. On the way we saw a dog on the side of the road, a cat, and when we got there there was about 6 cats running around >__<. Later that night we watched signs and thats a good movie. On the way home there was a dog laying in the middle of the road on the highway. He was alive, just laying there. Then 10 hours later I got home.

Yep thats what i did in the last 3 days"

Puking up is fun for him? I suppose that explains the eating disorder!

Lord Yuan said:
"It was really fun. On wedsnday i left for my grandparent's house. About 10 hours later, i got there >__<. nothing happend that day, so i went to bed. Then the next day my anut and uncle got there. at 3:30 we had "dinner" i ate A LOT :p. then at about 12:00AM, i threw up :lol:. no one else got sick though. Then the next day we went to The Lost Sea, and thats an underground lake thing. On the way we saw a dog on the side of the road, a cat, and when we got there there was about 6 cats running around >__<. Later that night we watched signs and thats a good movie. On the way home there was a dog laying in the middle of the road on the highway. He was alive, just laying there. Then 10 hours later I got home.

Yep thats what i did in the last 3 days"

Puking up is fun for him? I suppose that explains the eating disorder!
What kind of nut is "anut"? Peanut?

Lord Yuan said:
because of the context it sounds like he saw a nut or nutcase or crazy person and uncle.
Well that makes sense.

Back