• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Termina Cafe

Hub12 said:
#Garrett said:
Hub12 said:
#Garrett said:
nintenmad said:
Uh... Ill just have a 7 up thanks... o_O
He doesn't have 7-up he DOES have X-up you don't want to know what the X means though...
I'll try one :D
*hands* There you go. It doesn't work on anything thats a nub...so your safe teh hubby nub xD
<_< *Drinks*
My bad it says Nab not nub so...your going to die in 30secs....

Hub12 said:
#Garrett said:
Hub12 said:
#Garrett said:
Hub12 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
*hands* There you go. It doesn't work on anything thats a nub...so your safe teh hubby nub xD
<_< *Drinks*
My bad it says Nab not nub so...your going to die in 30secs....
...Shi-
YES! HEY GUYS HUB IS FINALLY DEAD! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS..............
<big><big>
<big><big><big><big><big>
PARTY!!!</big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

uumm.........what are those things outside the window????

or those coffeebean zombies?!?! or am i just hallucinating from those crazy shrooms i ate?!

ah!!! there coming closer!!! what do we do!?!?

That really wasn't an x drink... the x is a skull and crossbones... yeah...

anyway in case of zombie attack you all have to form a wall at the door, while I get to my panic room for safety... It is the only way.

Sporge27 said:

anyway in case of zombie attack you all have to form a wall at the door, while I get to my panic room for safety... It is the only way.
But Sporge,
what about the evil sock eating crabs? D:

coffeebean! said:
Sporge27 said:

But Sporge,
They eat socks, not a threat to me cause I don't wear any duh.

Sporge27 said:
coffeebean! said:
Sporge27 said:

But Sporge,
They eat socks, not a threat to me cause I don't wear any duh.
So sure of yourself?

Double check Sporge...

DOUBLE CHECK.

Someone might of snuck socks on you
And before you know it you have crabs eating your socks D:

*Beeping sound as tow truck backs up*

As you can all see, after my cafe sunk into that swamp over there I haven't really done anything about it.... but now I am dragging it back out with this tow truck! Now you can enjoy the delicious food while wondering exactly what kind of swamplife you will encounter! It could be lethal :p

Hatsumiku said:
Hopefully you have some kind of drink to stop two boys from arguing, XD
Why on earth would I have that? I have one that makes them start though.... then I get to use the ancient ban hammer of lore on them! :evillaugh:

Xek you can but .... I'd watch out in the kitchen for chupacabras right now... or mudkips...

Back