• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Termina Cafe

Nope not with gold at the prices it is.... I do have a gold flounder but you have to use a herring....

I was afraid this day would come... why I had this lever installed that releases the tigers!
>:D
*pulls lever*

You shall never take a hold of me!
Nevar!
I'm not afraid of tigers!
Why.....why in the world would they attack a little coffee bean?

*clings onto Sproge's leg

MWAHAHAHA
*bites

coffeebean! said:
Nevar!

MWAHAHAHA
*bites
coffeh how could you bite sporge? Especially with your rabies problem! You did take your pills right?

john102 said:
coffeebean! said:
Nevar!

MWAHAHAHA
*bites
coffeh how could you bite sporge? Especially with your rabies problem! You did take your pills right?
Hell no!
What I look like?!

XD
Sporge knew this day would come.....but did he know about the rabies?! >:DD

Coffeebean's don't have mouths *kicks coffeebean out of shop locks every way in shut.*

*wears leg protectors*

Sporge you should use this. *tosses a bottle of RAB-BE-COFF-GUN

{walks in to cafe by secret underground tunnel}

umm....i think i found a way coffeebean can get it in..i think you guys forgot about this secret passage way?nevermind.......ill just lock it myself.
{locks teeny tiny door in the ground}
okay...i think we're safe..
{puts leg guards}

ipodawesum said:
{walks in to cafe by secret underground tunnel}

umm....i think i found a way coffeebean can get it in..i think you guys forgot about this secret passage way?nevermind.......ill just lock it myself.
{locks teeny tiny door in the ground}
okay...i think we're safe..
{puts leg guards}
heh, there are tons of secret tunnels that lead to here, why there's so many that this building is at serious risk of collapsing the ground under us, because of the lack of dirt under the building due to the tunnels.

#Garrett said:
Coffeebean's don't have mouths *kicks coffeebean out of shop locks every way in shut.*

*wears leg protectors*

Um yes I do.
I'm not a fricken ordinary coffee bean. I'm coffeebean!
How the hell do you think I talk right now? XD

*still on Sporge's leg

coffeebean! said:
#Garrett said:

*wears leg protectors*

Um yes I do.

*still on Sporge's leg
Sporge, since we don't have any cutting utensils you're going to have to gnaw your leg off! START GNAWING SPORGE BEFORE HER POISON GET'S INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM!

john102 said:
coffeebean! said:
#Garrett said:

*wears leg protectors*

Um yes I do.

*still on Sporge's leg
Sporge, since we don't have any cutting utensils you're going to have to gnaw your leg off! START GNAWING SPORGE BEFORE HER POISON GET'S INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM!
Just like Saw! xDD

Sporge27 said:
It's alright she bit my peg leg.... I'll just use my spare to club her until she gets off....
hmmmmm, well coffe DOES smoke, she has probably had a few a lot of her taste buds destroyed so I could see how she wouldn't taste anything unusual....

sporge go for the head er, um, if coffeebeans have heads.

Back