• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

**temporary HIATUS** 🍪 kookey bits 🍪 art shop (tbt & wishlist items)

Hi! I'd love a headshot of my character (is 125 tbt ok?).
Here's the reference, but if you could make the hair a lighter brown and a bit longer that would be great. :) If you could add music notes around her that would be awesome as well!
https://ibb.co/Rh7vX5L

Hi!! Can I request a bust of my character? 🥺💖 I can offer 170 TBT (can offer more as well) -
Her hair is a little longer than pictures, ends by her armpit area. Her hair is straight and black and her eyes are dark brown c:

Hi! I'd love a headshot of my character (is 125 tbt ok?).
Here's the reference, but if you could make the hair a lighter brown and a bit longer that would be great. :) If you could add music notes around her that would be awesome as well!
https://ibb.co/Rh7vX5L
Hi!! Can I request a bust of my character? 🥺💖 I can offer 170 TBT (can offer more as well) -
Her hair is a little longer than pictures, ends by her armpit area. Her hair is straight and black and her eyes are dark brown c:

Yes to both! Please send tbt & I’ll get started. :>

Hi! Can I get a waist length drawing of my rep for 250?
Refs:
[1] [2] (right one) [3]
Her hair can be similar to either the first or second ^^ You can also leave off the bag!

Hi! Can I get a waist length drawing of my rep for 250?
Refs:
[1] [2] (right one) [3]
Her hair can be similar to either the first or second ^^ You can also leave off the bag!
Sounds good! I accept. Please send payment & I’ll add to my queue.

Done!!! Thank you so much 💖 Could I also stay on your pinglist for next time?

Yes! Of course ❤️

Do you still have still have slots available, if you do, could you do one of my sig/pfp character?
Type: Headshot
Character: If possible, I'd like her to have light brown hair and a braid like in my sig
2020060211091700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D copy.jpg

Expression: For the expression it could either be smiling or a wink, or whatever you think looks cute
Pay/offer: For 110 tbt ?

Last edited:
Do you still have still have slots available, if you do, could you do one of my sig/pfp character?
For 100 tbt ?
Hi! I could do a headshot for 100 tbt.

Right now my remaining slots are open, however I would like to give an opportunity for my waitlist to grab them if they’re interested. If no one claims them, I’ll let you know.

Hi! I could do a headshot for 100 tbt.

Right now my remaining slots are open, however I would like to give an opportunity for my waitlist to grab them if they’re interested. If no one claims them, I’ll let you know.
Yeah, definitely! I'm also willing to be put on your pinglist! And yes I was thinking of a headshot, got too excited and forgot to mention yikes!

Yeah, definitely! I'm also willing be be put on your pinglist! And yes I was thinking of a headshot, got too excited and forgot to mention yikes!

Sounds good! I’ll put you on the pinglist for now.
hi! i would love to get a bust with the intense reaction - would 170 be okay? thank you so so much! here are my references:

Accepted! Tyvm! Please send payment when you’re ready & I’ll add you to my list.

do you still have any slots open? i'd like to request if so, would 200 tbt for a halfbody be enough? ^^;

edit: i'll just go ahead and put my ref, let me know if i should send tbt!
(minor details: could you give her brown eyebrows and make the hair longer, like mid-back length, please?)

for expression and/or pose, the flourish emote would be nice!

Last edited:
Hey~ would you be willing to do a full body for 400tbt if this chicka? Thank you for considering!!

Back