• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

**temporary HIATUS** šŸŖ kookey bits šŸŖ art shop (tbt & wishlist items)

Hi thank your interest! Right now my slots are full but if youā€™re ok with waiting, I can put you on a waitlist and pm you when slots open up. If youā€™re still interested then, we can exchange funds and Iā€™ll begin drawing.

That is fine with me as well :)

hello! ( ; v ; ) your art is so precious, i love your style! if it's okay, may i please request a headshot for 150 tbt? i have some references here; if it isn't too much trouble, could the hair be a little fluffier and lighter pink, and the eyes a lighter green (closer to the art than the in-game screenshots)? thank you so much for your time! ^^

hello! ( ; v ; ) your art is so precious, i love your style! if it's okay, may i please request a headshot for 150 tbt? i have some references here; if it isn't too much trouble, could the hair be a little fluffier and lighter pink, and the eyes a lighter green (closer to the art than the in-game screenshots)? thank you so much for your time! ^^
Of course! I accept. Iā€™ll put you on my list

• Love
Reactions: Miu
yay, thanks for the heads up! 170 tbt for a headshot?

refs in this link !! her eyes are brown and her hair is a darker brown ^^ if it's possible, can her hair be pulled up a little like the ref with the book and her bangs a bit fluffier/wavier? o:

yay, thanks for the heads up! 170 tbt for a headshot?

refs in this link !! her eyes are brown and her hair is a darker brown ^^ if it's possible, can her hair be pulled up a little like the ref with the book and her bangs a bit fluffier/wavier? o:
Sounds good! Iā€™ll pop your name in my queue. Is your characterā€˜s hair pulled up like the screenshot in a ponytail or more half up/half down like the art?

Is your characterā€˜s hair pulled up like the screenshot in a ponytail or more half up/half down like the art?
half up/half down! šŸ§” it's not an option in acnh right now which is my biggest beef with the game LMAO so i'm trying to live vicariously through island rep art haha

Your art is so pretty! May I get a headshot of my island rep for 100tbt? :)

2020051823025200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D (2).jpg

Your style is lovely <3
Would you be willing to draw Amara for 100tbt? :3
[ref1] [ref2]
thank you for considering!

Such cute art :D
I'd like to order one for my island representative Taiyou:
FB_IMG_1590420371044.jpg
For 125tbt? His mouth shape is the :3 type btw, tysm for considering

Your headshots are cute! Could I get one for 100 tbt?
Iā€™m not sure what color the ears should be. Could you just choose whatever works or take it out all together? Your choice! And for the glasses could I just get the eyes and not the frame? Thank you so much!

Your headshots are cute! Could I get one for 100 tbt?
Iā€™m not sure what color the ears should be. Could you just choose whatever works or take it out all together? Your choice! And for the glasses could I just get the eyes and not the frame? Thank you so much!
Sounds good. Iā€™ll play around with the ears and see if I can make it work. Otherwise Iā€™ll take them out. Please send payment and Iā€™ll add you to my list! Thank you!

Back