• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Temp PWYW (/ ‘з’)/ [Requests Status: Closed]

crispmaples

Bells
Switch
0449-7296-7107
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Feedback
100% (65) +
? I prefer tbt (trying to change my username one last time) BUT I will accept IGB as well.
? Not a first come first serve basis.
? I will like your post if I decide to draw your request
?When requesting the style you want (as my quality varies) I tried to put a description of style under each image.

[SUP]I no longer offer traditional work for sale, so all examples will be digital[/SUP]examples @ my imgur: CLICK HERE
Please fill out this form

HTML:
[B]Preferred Style:[/B]
[B]Reference/Character:[/B]
[B]Offer:[/B]

Thank you all for submitting your mayors an characters!!! I have liked the posts of the offers that I have accepted, and will finish them over the next few days!!

Last edited:
Preferred Style: Simple Chibi
Reference/Character: (x) details are there but she has waist long hair, muted pink and red roses on her flower crown, and green eyes. Very innocent with eyelashes, blush, etc.
Offer: 100 tbt thank you for considering!

Preferred Style: simple chibi
Reference/Character: (x) personnality included, and more refs under "view more"
Offer: 200 tbt

thanks for considering ♥ you're very talented, it took me a while to decide which style to ask for ahah

prefered style- simple chibi
reference- my signature
offer- all my current tbt

Preferred Style: cell/paint chibi?
Reference/Character: [x]
Offer: 300 TBT?
Thanks for considering, your art style is so nice <3

Preferred Style: simple chibi
Reference/Character: here
Offer: 150 btb?

thanks for considering c:

edit: also if you decide to draw my mayor would you not do the heart bopper and instead just put a couple of glowy hearts throughout her hair. if not i'm fine with whatever way you do it! <3

Last edited:
Preferred Style: cell bust up (I really like the style of the girl with the long silver braided hair, but just bust up)
Reference/Character: http://imgur.com/a/7yJFg (the pixels are how I want her to look, wavy long very light lilac/white hair)
Offer: 200 tbt

Thank you for considering ; v;

Preferred Style: Bust
Reference/Character: X
Offer: 250 TBT

Back