Teh Bull = Teh Sage

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Heh, I know I shouldn't be talking about this, but, uhm... IreallywantotbeaSageatNSider. There, I said it.

:p Now then, could any of you guys help me by promoting me and wearing things like BULERIAS for Sage in your sigs?

:p At NSider, of course. But remember not to bug mods and admins about it or suck up to anyone. -______-

things in your sig dont really help much... it really just makes the admins look away... there are a few people i've seen with "so and so for sage" in their sig, that person dosn't get it.

it would work best if you'd just go to live chat when an NOA is in there... and... chat basicly.

You know what is teh cool? I can put in a good word for you, although it would kill me. MELEE_GURL and I talk all teh time! JK. I don't wanna look like a suck up. Does anyone else talk with the sages alot? (Not to be :eek:fftopic: )

*sigh* gahter poeple to PM Andy to reccomend you for sage, get enough and they wll pay closer attention to you, then go to tech support every now and then, go to the chat threads an hour or half an hour a day if you can....

Promoting yourself isn't going to help. You can't tell people to put you're name and their sig. If you want to be a sage just be yourself.

trust my way has made some sages sages actualy a lot

or in the spammer way

you find out Nintendos plan to take over the world, and they make you a sage so you keep your mouth shut for its "benifits"

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Promoting yourself isn't going to help. You can't tell people to put you're name and their sig. If you want to be a sage just be yourself.
-____________-

Tried that, Storm...

No offense Bul, but there are alot of other Nsiders out therre that deserve sagedom a little more then you. Not to say you won't but seriously, alot of people deserve to be a sage.

Bastoise99 said:
No offense Bul, but there are alot of other Nsiders out therre that deserve sagedom a little more then you. Not to say you won't but seriously, alot of people deserve to be a sage.
List them.

:p

...Who am I kidding... PATRIOTA, Zach, Pikmin042, Storm... -_______________-

But I'm in the top five, I think...

Bulerias said:
Bastoise99 said:
List them.

Your just listing friends...

GOOMBELLA_24
ZACH(some numbers I forgot)
SHADOW235
KMAN_001
GOLFER1023
SLOPPYJIMBO
REDPAIGE13
IMPUPLEZELDA
CUTE_DINO

The list goes on and on. Your maybe in the 90's

no you aren't...pikmin isn't on there niether storm

SMTBG
GhostPikmin
SSJJGohan
Link_Rox_MY_SOXj/k that me new a;t account

Sonicphoto

And a lot more...

Goombella is a psammer

;)

same with Sloppy....

and I forgot some

Mr. Fluffles/Dr.Negitive/Bombella/Sliemshady/Captin_Obvius/ anyone with a icon like his

:)

POKEFAB said:
You know what is teh cool? I can put in a good word for you, although it would kill me. MELEE_GURL and I talk all teh time! JK. I don't wanna look like a suck up. Does anyone else talk with the sages alot? (Not to be :eek:fftopic: )
I talk with leafball alot, he lives just one town away from me.

But bul, saying you want to be sage just lowers you're chances of becoming one.
besides, to become one you have to suck up, So im not so interested in sagedom.

ZERO_13 said:
POKEFAB said:
I talk with leafball alot, he lives just one town away from me.

But bul, saying you want to be sage just lowers you're chances of becoming one.
besides, to become one you have to suck up, So im not so interested in sagedom.
That's why I never mention the fact that I want to be a Sage at NSider. :\

And NO, that's not the only way.

What I'm saying is, you have to

A be on Power On more
B Go to chat threads more
C Spam a little to get noticed
D. Join organizations
E Do somthing big at Power on
F. Get known better....win ranks...

Bastoise99 said:
Bulerias said:
Bastoise99 said:
List them.

Your just listing friends...

GOOMBELLA_24
ZACH(some numbers I forgot)
SHADOW235
KMAN_001
GOLFER1023
SLOPPYJIMBO
REDPAIGE13
IMPUPLEZELDA
CUTE_DINO

The list goes on and on. Your maybe in the 90's
zach really dosn't deserve it...

he basicly makes cut/paste guides, from other people, hoping to become a sage... if you are lusting after it, you dont deserve it at all... which is why im worried about bulerias...

BAMBAM! said:
Bulerias said:
BAMBAM! said:
no you aren't...pikmin isn't on there niether storm

SMTBG
GhostPikmin
SSJJGohan
]
Uhm... Storm isn't on there? Yeah right. :|
trsut me, barely anyone knows him
-______________________-

That's just sick... But I am a popular face at the Revolution board, with my countless theories, at the Nintendo DS board with my countless opinions and situation analysis', and at the Zelda board with my theories, and at the Crossing Guardian (heh).

Back