• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TBT's Winter Short Story Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a frost egg! Thank you! I was emotionally prepared to get just bells. But I already had a frost egg from before, and I don't need two. Was there someone here who was looking for a frost egg for a really long time? I don't remember who it was, or if it was even the frost egg that was so desired. ^o^;>

Also, the spelling of words is debatable, but I think the Oxford comma is the only sensible way to punctuate a list, and I don't understand why people leave it off all the time. XD

Wow, a frost egg! Thank you! I was emotionally prepared to get just bells. But I already had a frost egg from before, and I don't need two. Was there someone here who was looking for a frost egg for a really long time? I don't remember who it was, or if it was even the frost egg that was so desired. ^o^;>
I definitely want one! But I can't afford one. 😔

@Foreverfox I don't need anything from you, I'm glad it's gone to someone who really wants it. ^_^

Maybe you can help someone out with something someday, like paying it forward; that would make me happier than anything. :)
100% will do - i try to do that any time I can. I like to make people happy and if I can make someone's day or make them smile, I will! And you just made my day, THANK YOU!! I am beaming with a cheesy grin!!

yessss ;-; so happy to get a feather! its really pretty 🖤 i thought for sure id end up with forum bells.

i cant wait to see the short story finalists. thanks for the hard work, staff (๑>◡<๑)

Seeing the fox and kiwi interaction surely made my day! Really cool how people come together like this during events. 😁
1613154654524.png

Thank you staff again for the event. Really looking forward to seeing the 3 winners and I'm excited to see what you have in store for us this Valentine's. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back