TBT's Wiki!

Yay!

P.S. JJ, I thout you were leaveing.

shadow said:
nintendo isnt the oldest video game company, atari is

:huh:
umm was atari around 100 years ago? Nintendo was, im not kidding. Nintendo was origionally a japonease trading card company.

yet nintendo was not into the video gaming industry before atari was, this is not a trading card forum, is it? yes, nintendo was around longer then atari, yet the article clearly stats "ninetendo is the oldest video gaming company"
since this is not a nintendo forum, nor a trading card forum, we have to go by the years that they have been in the the gaming industry...

JJRamone2 said:
shadow said:
nintendo isnt the oldest video game company, atari is

:huh:
umm was atari around 100 years ago? Nintendo was, im not kidding. Nintendo was origionally a japonease trading card company.
i think they deliverd flowers too...

-_- were talking about video games, not flowers and cards, so atari was a video game company longer than nintendo...

-_-

shadow said:
yet nintendo was not into the video gaming industry before atari was, this is not a trading card forum, is it? yes, nintendo was around longer then atari, yet the article clearly stats "ninetendo is the oldest video gaming company"
since this is not a nintendo forum, nor a trading card forum, we have to go by the years that they have been in the the gaming industry...
It's true.... Unless you count the handheld games Nintendo made in the '60s.

shadow said:
-_- were talking about video games, not flowers and cards, so atari was a video game company longer than nintendo...

-_-
technically you are right, in one regard, but nintendo is the longest lasting... in terms of making a console.

i see bulerias misspelled Mino

:eek:

you wrote "PikMino24"

Back