• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Third Egg Decorating Contest Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
67A32753-2B40-492D-9112-CAD060C7D595.png

TBT's Third Egg Decorating Contest ran between April 5th - April 16th 2023, where 80 people decorated a bird or craft egg (with the option to also design an egg cup or other holder) using paint and other craft supplies. The TBT staff team narrowed down the entries to a top fifteen and then the first, second, and third place winners were decided by a community poll that ran between April 30th - May 7th 2023.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest by submitting entries and voting in the community poll. The results are in and our winners are as follows!

First place goes to Aquilla with 42 votes!
They have won a Gold Trophy collectible and an Easter Egg collectible of their choice.

5.jpeg

Second place goes to Millysaurusrexjr with 33 votes!
They have won a Silver Trophy collectible and an Easter Egg collectible of their choice.

2.jpeg

Third place goes to skarmoury with 28 votes!
They have won a Bronze Trophy collectible and an Easter Egg collectible of their choice.

12.jpeg

Thank you again to everyone who participated in this contest and a big congratulations to our three winners! We will contact you directly concerning which Easter Egg collectible you wish to receive.

Congratulations to the winners!!
I don't envy the staff having to sift through all the entries, there were so many good ones this year.

Congratulations to the three winners—absolutely incredible work, all of you!! 🥳

And thanks to staff for hosting another egg decorating contest for us! They're a blast to participate in, and it's always amazing seeing what people can do with their eggs.

Congrats to the winners! We had some gorgeous eggs this year (both in the contest and egg hunt haha). Thank you to the staff for hosting another event with your limited free time, I know we all really look forward to them ☺️

I’m so happy, I think I might explode 😳 I never dreamed my eggie would get that far! Thank you so much to staff for nominating it and for the people who voted for it, it made me so happy! Congratulations to the other winners as well! 🙌🏼💙✨

congrats to all the winners!! this was probably one of the hardest votes we've ever had, i do not envy the staff for having it narrow it down to the finalists in the first place

Congratulations to the winners! @Aquilla @Millysaurusrexjr @skarmoury 🎉🎉🎉🎊🥚💜 amazing achievement and all entries were incredible (Well apart from mine 😂) Thank you to staff team for such a fab event and absolutely gorgeous new collectibles 🥰 Really appreciate your time, effort and talent 💜

@Aquilla You went above and beyond 🥺💖 entry was just gorgeous 🏆💕

Congrats winners!! It was super hard to choose just one favorite egg. So many eggcellent entries!

Congratulations to the winners! All of your eggs were absolutely stunning 🤩
And everyone else who participated also did an amazing job, I loved looking through all the entries! ^^

Congrats to the three winners! 🥳

I didn’t participate in this years egg decorating, but I did have fun looking through all the entries! They were amazing. 🙂

aaaaaaaaaaaa thank you 😁

Congrats to Aquilla and skarmoury, both your eggs were amazing and memorable! The Celeste egg is insanely beautiful and the Gudetama egg is so clever and so funny. My lil lazy egg dudes are honored to be placed among your egg creations. Congrats to everyone who was nominated and congrats to those who weren't as well; I love seeing all the differently decorated eggs!
oooooooooooo.jpg

Special shout-out to LambdaDelta for helping me fix my error on the Japanese characters! 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back