• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Third Egg Decorating Contest - Voting

Which egg deserves to win first place?

• Entry #1

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 33 20.4%
  • Entry #3

• Entry #4

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Entry #5

Votes: 42 25.9%
  • Entry #6

• Entry #7

• Entry #8

• Entry #9

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Entry #10

• Entry #11

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Entry #12

Votes: 28 17.3%
  • Entry #13

Votes: 9 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
67A32753-2B40-492D-9112-CAD060C7D595.png

Welcome to the public voting thread for TBT's Third Egg Decorating Contest. In this contest TBT members decorated a bird or craft egg (with the option to also design an egg cup or other holder) using paint and other craft supplies. The staff have narrowed down the entries to a top thirteen and now we need your help to decide on who places in the top three.

How do I vote?
  • Please vote for your favourite entry in the poll above.
  • The entry number is above the respective image.
  • You may only vote for one entry and you may not change your vote.
  • You may vote for yourself.
  • Please select the entry you genuinely feel is the best rather than voting for your friends.
  • If you are unable to vote, this is due to restrictions against certain accounts to help us decrease voting abuse. We will not be disclosing the criteria used to determine whether an account is eligible or ineligible to vote.

How were these entries selected?
All 80 accepted entries were presented to the TBT staff team for internal voting. Each staff member was asked to nominate the fifteen entries they felt were best executed. Nine staff members participated in the internal voting phase and all entries that received five or more staff nominations made it through to the public voting phase. The order the entries have been presented in has been randomised and is not an indicator of how many votes they received during the internal voting phase.

congrats to the finalists on all your amazing eggs!! and good luck to all of you! all of your eggs were delightful <3

Congrats finalists!! These are all absolutely incredible pieces of art! It is so hard to choose just one!

Last edited:
Wow! I didn't expect to see mine there :eek:
Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

I already knew for whom I was going to vote, but I'm sad I can't vote for more entries. Really nice eggs here.

Last edited:
I'm blown away by the amount of unique and creative ideas that people come up with time and time again. I wish I could vote more than once! I feel like everyone's pushing the limits of what we thought was possible during every single event and I'm honestly so grateful I can be a part of such a creative and nurturing community. I'm so excited to see my eggie among all the fantastic nominations, thank you! <3

Congrats to all the finalists! I love all of these eggs! Fantastic work everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back