• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TBT's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick it looks like Oath's giving us time by posting on the threads stop posting here and search. (Who bets he already found the last one and is just waiting to let people catch up.)

I really have a hard time finding the eggs. How can I get the extra chocolate cake now? I needed one of the rarer egg collectibles so I can sell for the TBT for a chocolate cake timestamp 10/19 or 9/8.

Everyone when this is over:

tumblr_myh5j14G1b1sjlx0so1_500.gif

Last edited:
Got one more egg, I am all done~
I didn't realize #23 was a puzzle...
//looked in the forums too long D;

Everyone when this is over:

tumblr_myh5j14G1b1sjlx0so1_500.gif

I think the chemical processes going on in our brains as we try and work this out are probably undiscovered and the secret to time travel, curing cancer and interdimensional space travel all at the same time.

I got two collectibles out of this, so I'm happy. I would've liked to have gotten one more just so I could sell it later, but I'm happy.

Im back from the university, lets hope that 2 hours travel from there to here gives me enought strenght to find atleast a couple more eggs =)

I got really stressed in the beginning of this, but I'm glad I took a break and tried again. I ended up on a roll c:
13 eggs is enough for a new member like me xD
//didn't really go on when I first joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back