• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Season of Giving 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
closingceremony.png

TBT’s Season of Giving 2020 has come to an end. Thank you to each of the 480 users who participated in our winter holiday event between December 14th – 25th 2020. We hope this brought you some joy through the year’s longest nights. As previously announced, your generous gift giving and donations raised a combined $788.25 for five great causes. See this thread for the full breakdown of how that money was raised and who it is going to help.

Currency, Prize, and Shop Information

It is that time of year where people start taking down their holiday decorations and in the same vein it is time for us to say goodbye to the remainders of our holiday event. Jingle's Jolly Items and the snowflake currency are being removed today. Holiday backdrops, Christmas Lights collectibles, and coloured usernames earned through the Top Gift Givers Leaderboard will stick around a little longer, with all of these scheduled to depart on January 14th 2021. However, not everything is leaving so soon - our snowy forum skin is here to stay for the winter!

Finally, the Special Snowflake, Snowglobe, and Lump of Coal collectibles will be distributed later today. Now, let’s see who made Santa’s Nice List!

Please note that due to a number of duplicate winners we decided to award a larger number of staff favourites this time around to ensure plenty of users had the chance to walk away with a Special Snowflake collectible!

Deck the Halls Winners

Round 1

deckthehallspt1.png

deckthehalls-round1.jpg

Round 2
deckthehallsround2finale.png

deckthehalls-round2.jpg

Festive Fashion Winners

Round 1

festivefashion-r1.png

20201231_112211.jpg

Round 2
festivefashion-2.png

20201231_112334.jpg

Holiday at Harvey's Winners

holiday-at-harveys.png

harveys.jpg

Letters to Jingle Winners

Round 1

20201231_112648.jpg

Round 2
20210101_132127.jpg

Ugly Christmas Signatures Winners

signaturewinners-part1.png

signaturewinners-part2.png

signatures.jpg

Wrap Battle Special Snowflake Winner

Giddy

Leftover Snowflake Raffle Winners

snow-globe-39.gif

Snow Globe Winners
sally.
Peachmilk_
Animecafe102

lump-of-coal-158.png

Lump of Coal Winners
kikotoot
leohyrule
chocosongee
JellyBeans
MasterM64
Hououin Kyouma
NefariousKing

Magical Fireworks Collectible Updated for New Year

334.jpg

It has been one whole year since our Magical Fireworks Collectible was released and now we are returning to it's very first iteration to ring in the New Year. Did you miss out on the opportunity to buy one during the Red Balloon World Tour? No problem! The Magical Fireworks Collectible is now available to buy in the shop for 399 bells!

This brings us to the end of our Closing Ceremony for TBT's Season of Giving 2020!
Thank you again to everyone who participated in this event and Happy New Year from The Bell Tree!

tbt-staff-ornaments.jpg

TBT's Season of Giving 2020 Staff Credits:

Event hosting: Oblivia, Vrisnem, dizzy bone, pandapples, LaBelleFleur, Mairmalade, Justin
Event help: Kaiaa, Murray, Laudine
Banner graphics and holiday backdrops: dizzy bone
Green Christmas Stocking, Festive Bell, Tin Robot, Matryoshka Doll, Tricolored Puppy Plushie collectible graphics: dizzy bone
Holiday Candy Cane 2020 and Christmas Candy collectible graphics: Laudine
2015 Jingle, Timmy, and Kappn doll collectible graphics: Thunder
Winter grass background, lights on tree: Laudine
Set up and organizing: Jeremy, Vrisnem

Last edited:
OMG the written names are so CUTE!!! Thank you staff for yet another wonderful event, hope you guys had the happiest of holidays 🥺
And I can't believe I won two events! Especially my nutcracker outfit, I super loved making it and I'm so so so happy you guys liked it too 😭💖

Thank you so much Staff for this amazing event! I can't believe I actually won a collectible too, and on the thing I was so proud to make!! Being side by side with the other winners feels great, everyone really gave it their all and I couldn't be more proud of seeing everyone's amazing art next to one another. The little ornaments announcing our names are also way too cute!!

Bahh this event was just too special. Especially considering how much work went into the Fair? I was expecting something little for our holiday event, maybe just the advent calendar, but the staff went above and beyond and gave us so many intricate events and collectibles this year. I'm so proud of you guys ;;

Here's to 2021!

I know we always say this, but we always mean it. A huge thanks to the staff for doing these events, you guys really did help make this year more bearable for me, and got me back into practicing my art!
I look forward to the next one! Happy new year everyone, hopefully it's not as brutal as this one was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back