Not open for further replies.

Garrett x50 cal

Veteran AC Player
Bells
Bell Bag Badge
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Okay so I'm thinking of change my user-name gamer-tag etc. I had this in mind;
"Garrett 50 Cal" Stupid? Okay? Great? if you don't like it you got anything in mind? I'd like to have Garrett in it.

Man, don't get your hopes up. I've wanted my name changed forever. Apparently, it costs made-up, useless money to do something that really requires nothing at all. And the thing is, you can't access said money.

I can understand name limits. Heck, twice a year is cool. But 2,000 bells is a freakin rip off. Who's even on long enough to earn that much? Takes me like 2 years.

Kaleb said:
Man, don't get your hopes up. I've wanted my name changed forever. Apparently, it costs made-up, useless money to do something that really requires nothing at all. And the thing is, you can't access said money.

I can understand name limits. Heck, twice a year is cool. But 2,000 bells is a freakin rip off. Who's even on long enough to earn that much? Takes me like 2 years.
8k Wants to talk to you. LOL! 8 sucks but 0 ideas. fishy....

SSgt. Garrett said:
Kaleb said:

Wait, what, now its 8k? Seriously?

For a name change? For a one-second-out-of-my-day just to press confirm.

Really?

Kaleb said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Kaleb said:

Wait, what, now its 8k? Seriously?

For a name change? For a one-second-out-of-my-day just to press confirm.

Really?
No, I have 8k

I think I might do it : 0

SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
how bout just "Garrett"?

i dunno, i suck at names.
"Name already in-use" FFFFUUUUU----

Well I decided it's not worth my money ; P
in which case, attempt to make the most memorable number to tack onto the end. :p

i use 005, or, 0005. :eek:!

but yeah. THEM THOUSANDS OF OTHER USERS

You remind me of someone who would throw away money on horrible name changes instead of thinking over a good one and sticking with it.
But anyone with a variant of "sniper" in their name just looks like a tool along with those hordes of people who only play CoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back