• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Haunted Home Para*DIE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Spectre of Halloween
NPC
Bells
HauntedHomeParadie.png

Ho ho ho! Hee hee hee! I am Jack, the czar of Halloween, and I have come to haunt The Bell Tree! But what has happened since I've been here last? Things are getting too... happy. Halloween should be scary! How can I haunt The Bell Tree in its current state?

I have devised a wonderfully frightful plan, but I need your help. Together, we'll make a haunted house just in time for October 31st! I call it... Haunted Home ParaDIE. I'll give all of you haunted rewards for each room you help make a little bit spookier. The target for our haunting will be The Bell Tree Manor. This abandoned mansion was once the pinnacle of all things scary, but sadly the building has fallen on good times. I know with your help we can turn it into the haunted house it once was!

My plan known as Haunted Home ParaDIE will focus on the haunting of five rooms: the kitchen, the study, the bedroom, the laboratory, and the cemetery at the back of the house. Each of these rooms will require a key to access. I'll give you one Key Token every day at 9:00 PM EDT for the next five days, which you can then spend in the Shop on any room key of your choice. Feel free to enter the rooms in any order. They will all need to be haunted eventually! Here's some information about the spooky tasks you'll have to do in each room to help you make your initial decision:
keySkull.png

RoomType of Task
The KitchenFood/drink creation
The StudyGame/puzzle
The BedroomAlternative creative task
The LaboratoryAlternative creative task
The CemeteryNew Horizons scene creation

If you show up late to Haunted Home ParaDIE, you can still access the previous days' keys because they'll be listed below. To get started, simply click a redemption link below, go to the shop, and purchase any room's key.

Day 1 (October 23rd)Click to redeem your key token
Day 2 (October 24th)Click to redeem your key token
Day 3 (October 25th)Click to redeem your key token
Day 4 (October 26th)Click to redeem your key token
Day 5 (October 27th)Click to redeem your key token

After you complete your spooky task in one of the rooms, you'll be given 30 Haunted Coins and 1 Golden Haunted Coin. Haunted Coins are your standard event reward that you can use to buy Halloween collectibles. If you complete tasks in each of the five rooms, I'll give you the Key to Bell Tree Manor. That's where the Golden Haunted Coins come into play. You'll end up with 5 Golden Haunted Coins, which can be redeemed in the shop for the Key to Bell Tree Manor collectible.

key.png

The spookiest entries will also be rewarded with extra Haunted Coins! Each room will explain that in more details, but for now let's take a look at what you can spend your coins on in the shop! As you can see, there are six brand new collectibles including a new wand, a scary looking gyroid, a ghost in a jar, and two unreleased eggs from last year's Halloweaster. All four potions and three candies are also available.
  • 449.jpg
    - Key to Bell Tree Manor - 5 Golden Haunted Coins
  • 448.jpg
    - Pumpkin Glow Wand - 120 Haunted Coins
  • 450.jpg
    - Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg - 60 Haunted Coins
  • 451.jpg
    - Boo Halloweaster Egg - 60 Haunted Coins
  • 453.jpg
    - Ghostoid (final name pending) - 30 Haunted Coinss
  • 452.jpg
    - Ghostly Preserves - 30 Haunted Coins
  • 326.jpg
    - Swamp Potion - 45 Haunted Coins
  • 325.jpg
    - Bloodshot Potion - 45 Haunted Coins
  • 297.jpg
    - Purple Bat Potion - 30 Haunted Coins
  • 390.jpg
    - Eerie Star Potion - 30 Haunted Coins
  • 391.jpg
    - Friday the 13th Candy - 13 Haunted Coins
  • 205.jpg
    - Purple Candy - 5 Haunted Coins
  • 30.jpg
    - Green Candy - 1 Haunted Coins

Try not to be scared because you all need to keep it together if we want this to be a truly terrifying haunting! Start by redeeming your first key token, then use it to purchase your first room key. You'll see the rooms (both locked and unlocked) at the front of The Bell Tree.

Staff credits - thank you staff!

Event/Room Hosts: Nefarious, Pyoopi, Mistreil, Chris, Mick
Main Banner Art: Pyoopi
Room Banner Art: Mistreil, Pyoopi, Nefarious, Mick
Key to Bell Tree Manor, Pumpkin Glow Wand, and Ghostly Preserves Collectibles: Mistreil
Ghostoid Collectible: Mick
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg Collectible: Laudine
Boo Halloweaster Egg Collectible: Laudine and Thunder
Eternal Slumber Backdrop: Pyoopi
October's Inferno Backdrop: Pyoopi
Spectral Straircase Backdrop: Mistreil
Spooky Game: Mistreil
Main Thread and Event Organization: Jeremy
Technical Setup: Jeremy, Oblivia

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty neat. Definitely looking forward to exploring all these different rooms.

Ooh, the potions are definitely my main goal, but I wouldn't mind getting ahold of that Will-O'-the-Wisp egg either... Now to decide what room I should tackle first!

I guess I will have to choose between the wand and the swamp potion :cry: (supposing I have enough for the wand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back