• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Halloweaster 2020 Event Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the event, it was super fun and I love my prizes. I really missed Easter Egg this year. 💜

I don’t know if I already said this or not, but thanks for the event! It was super fun and interesting to participate in. I only ended up finding nine eggs in total, but that’s also because I had other stuff to do as well and didn’t try looking for the later clues + puzzles. The staff really went above and beyond to bring us both the TBTF and this, so thanks! :)

Honestly even tho this event hasn't been my favorite cuz i'm just dum I loved it! It was fun and the eggs are pretty! I was happy I could have a bit of Halloween fun on here! So thank you! ^^

I enjoyed the event. Although I have to be honest here. I'm a little bitter because I wanted the cobweb egg so bad but it's always out of stock when I checked. I had to purchase the other eggs just for the heck of not wasting my efforts with the egg hunt.

I liked the first part of the event better.

I wrote the answers table. I didn't think the answer to number #16 needed a more detailed explanation, in which case my apologies to Laudine that she is facing this criticism as a result of how I phrased the answer. The clue had no reference to an NPC account at all. "Creepy" was referring to the pumpkin/jack o' lantern element of the design and the fact it is a Halloween collectible. The "sweet" part, of course, refers to the fact it is a cupcake!
still ridiculous lmao

I swear though that clue should've led to the arachnid appreciation thread smh

Thank you to all the staff members that put this event together! This was my first egg hunt on the forum and overall I’m happy with how I did! I feel like I will be better prepared next time since I know what to expect now. I didn’t realize eggs could be hidden in other links like posting threads and what not. But next time I’ll be ready!

This event was a nice surprise and the perfect mix of chill and stress after coming off the high of The Fair!

I enjoyed the event. Although I have to be honest here. I'm a little bitter because I wanted the cobweb egg so bad but it's always out of stock when I checked. I had to purchase the other eggs just for the heck of not wasting my efforts with the egg hunt.

I liked the first part of the event better.
I've never done an egg hunt so I can't have a solid opinion but I will say I do like the first part more! I always loved in game events more. I'm sorry you couldn't get a cobweb egg. Hopefully you can get one through trade of some sort ✨💕
Edit: I got my egg through trade. I only managed to find one egg then I gave up so I'm sure you can get one too! They might do a small restock but I'm not certain.

I had fun as well! It was my first egg hunt and I enjoyed the challenge.
Thank you to all the staff members for putting the effort in making this event happen.
I'm new to this community since May and feel spoiled with all these events happening since the TBT fair, keeping me well entertained. ^^

I don't hate the pumpkin cupcake clue, but I will say that I'm glad I'm not the only one who checked that thread as well skfdk.
Like others mentioned, I also stalked Wix and Pierrot's profiles too lol. 😭
OMG YES I CHECKED THAT THREAD AS WELLL gruh goddamn cupcakes lol

also don't tell me i'm the only one who went to the you're banned basement game for that eye for an eye thing jfc lmao

I know I saw it before, but can't find it now, but how long is the Egg shop open? I think I may have missed getting the Moonlight one I wanted *cries* so I may have to buy 2 Candy Corn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back