• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simultaneously hate my luck and my broke state.

My sister told me to sell collectibles and it's just like... no. I'm a hoarder. >_>

I also don't like the idea of randomly yeeting myself across the forum bc I feel like it's too much like spam.

So here's to another day of hopefully better luck than yesterday.

🙃

I'm happy to see all the pretty flowers tho =33

I just realized how negative I sounded...

I'm sorry.

Gahh, anyways. So, Leif is missing? I was wondering if I was losing it when I couldn't find him yesterday 🤔

Last edited:
Thanks to Aurita, I got my black roses in a row like I wanted :) Now to date trade my purple (done thanks to duckvely), maybe get some more hyacinths, and keep flooding the forums with water!

Also I miss Leif ;;

Last edited:
I see that some people's profiles are open for water posting but, does that contribute to anything
Just wondering just in case I missed it in the OP
As long as it was posted during the current growth period and you haven’t received your maximum (5%) bonus through watering, there is no indication in the OP that it does not count. :3

All my flowers in my lineup have been showered upon all day (ty!). And I'm kinda curious - if you change the flower order just before 10/11pm, would it affect the watering bonus? Probably not, but I was thinking about changing the lineup, to maybe go for purple or orange roses, and I got paranoid. 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back