• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Christmas 2020 Event Starts on Monday 14th December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
snowflake-banner.png

The holidays are fast approaching! Starting Monday we welcome you to countdown until Christmas Day with us here on TBT. Our big winter holiday 2020 event will run from December 14th to December 25th 2020 and is jam-packed with fun activities and exciting prizes that you will not want to miss!

In the meantime, to get you all in the festive spirit our animated Christmas Lights collectible* is now available in the Shop for 5 bells:

269.gif

Between now and December 17th 2020 the Christmas Lights collectible will only be visible when they have been received as a gift, so you cannot buy them for yourself. If you do not receive the lights as a gift during this time then you will be able to buy the collectible for yourself from December 18th 2020 onwards. So spread some festive cheer by gifting some Christmas lights to your favourite forum users during this otherwise gloomy winter and check back on Monday for our holiday event kick-off! We hope you will enjoy what we have in store. ❄

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
There has been report of an issue when trying to gift Christmas lights to multiple people in a single transaction. Please checkout each Christmas lights collectible one at a time to ensure they make their way to the right person, thank you!

* Please note that the animated Christmas Lights collectible is only temporary and will disappear from inventories in early January 2021.

Well this sounds like fun, depends on what they are.

Can hardly wait.

I’m so excited! It’ll be my first time participating in a Christmas event 🥰 just sent some Christmas lights to a few people! 🎄

This is awesome news! Very excited to see what the events and prizes will be! :D

@Vrisnem I know some people are curious about this, will the Snow Bunny, Yule Log, & Aurora become tradeable this year? :)

Thank you staff for working so hard to bring us even more events for us to enjoy!

There's a lot of folks I want to send these lights to, I'll have to send out a few at a time every so often. 😄

These three collectibles will become tradable on Monday. ❄

Hurray! I know lots of people are excited about them becoming tradeable (especially the auroras). Definitely look forward to seeing the lineups people come up with. :)

Thank you! @Vrisnem and staff for yet another event! You guys are really going all out this year~ we are not worthy.

4 years on TBT and this will actually be my first time joining in on the holiday festivities ☺ tis' the season! I'm looking forward to it! In the meantime, I'll be gifting some Christmas Lights to some good friends of mine <3 as Telly from Chibi-Robo would say: "Spread the happiness!"

Hey @Vrisnem , after talking with a friend, I think the lights are glitched. They tried to buy one and send it and it never showed up in their inventory or the recipient’s.

EDIT: Looks like others got them so I figured it got fixed not long after I started typing. lol

Hey @Vrisnem , after talking with a friend, I think the lights are glitched. They tried to buy one and send it and it never showed up in their inventory or the recipient’s.

EDIT: Looks like others got them so I figured it got fixed not long after I started typing. lol
This issue was fixed about five minutes before you posted! :)

so exciting! I can't wait to see what's in store for us. I'll be so happy if the Christmas gold candy makes a return ;o;

Last edited:
Ah how adorable! ♡ you mods never rest, you’ve all been a saving grace this year ☺️ Looking forward to joining in the Christmas event this year!

Can you not regift the lights? A kind user accidently sent me 5 instead of just one and I wanted to send them off to other people.

Wow 🤩 Tysm to the amazing staff team 💜 can’t wait to see what surprises are in store 🥺 The lights are super pretty and so special 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back