• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Valentine's Day Arts & Crafts Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Blanca, I missed you in AC:NH. Happy Valentine's Day :)

TBT_VDAY2.png

Valentine's Day announcement: The Valentine's Rose is back in the shop! These roses are temporary collectibles that can only be gifted. Like real roses, they won't last forever and will fully wilt away by next week. However, they'll stay dormant in your inventory until next year when they'll bloom again, keeping the special Valentine's Day message from whoever sent them to you.

Valentine's Day announcement: The Valentine's Rose is back in the shop! These roses are temporary collectibles that can only be gifted. Like real roses, they won't last forever and will fully wilt away by next week. However, they'll stay dormant in your inventory until next year when they'll bloom again, keeping the special Valentine's Day message from whoever sent them to you.
Do the Valentine's Day Roses need to be purchased separately if they're for different recipients? I usually purchase gift collectibles that way anyway, but since that's the case for many other temporary collectibles, I just want to confirm for this one as well.

when will they be visible in our lineups?

edit: they're visible now, thank you!!

Last edited:
Do the Valentine's Day Roses need to be purchased separately if they're for different recipients? I usually purchase gift collectibles that way anyway, but since that's the case for many other temporary collectibles, I just want to confirm for this one as well.
If you're referring to the gifting bug we had last year and with the Christmas Lights, this should now be fixed thanks to our recent update.

when will they be visible in our lineups?
Fixed!

After one hell of an emotional rollercoaster - Jeremy, Mick, and I can confirm that gifting Valentine's Roses to multiple people in a single transaction is indeed working! Seriously, real bonding moment guys. You had to be there. This is what Valentine's Day is truly about. Don't tell my missus.

Wishing a pleasant valentines season to all Aros out there!
I know this time of the year can be rough to some of us so just remember you're perfectly fine the way you are.

Entering the digital category with my aro pride Pietro.

444ZuwC.png

(I tried to balance the scarf color and text color but if anyone here has a monitor that is uncooperative the text on the scarf reads Not Broken.)

Here's my digital art submission!
The Octopus villagers are my favorite and I was finally able to get Cephalobot to move to Zavana so I decided to draw us all delivering our Valentines! I tried to match everyone's gifts to their personalities and I think they match pretty well. I spent sooo long on this and was having trouble with my drawing tablet but I'm glad I was able to get this done. Even though it looks boring I left the background blank because I think I'm gonna print this on sticker paper. I'm really proud of how this turned out and I want to thank the staff for this lovely distraction from studying. I'm pretty sure I'll fail my test but at least I got to have fun making art!😊
ACNH Valentines (1).png

Wishing a pleasant valentines season to all Aros out there!
I know this time of the year can be rough to some of us so just remember you're perfectly fine the way you are.

Entering the digital category with my aro pride Pietro.

444ZuwC.png

(I tried to balance the scarf color and text color but if anyone here has a monitor that is uncooperative the text on the scarf reads Not Broken.)
I love this sooo much! I love Pietro and I'm Aro!(okay actually i'm aroace) 😆 💚🤍🖤

Hi, I tried to buy multiple bell exchange tickets and it didn't work. I read the rules and it said you could exchange extra crystals for bell tickets, which made me assume we were able to use all of our crystals on bell exchange tickets. I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding something. Anyone know what's going on or if I'm just missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back