• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TBT trends that you're glad are dead

i think people have got quite hopeful since the 'restock the create a group' was successful

The difference between that and the collectible restocks is that the "Create a group" restock was for a community (Aka Team Popsicle) and a large majority of people supported having a real group.

The collectible restock petitions however were usually just for someone's own wants and needs, and also usually suggestions for the mods to create things.

Another trend I hate which will probably never die, is begging.
Something I hate more, though? People who enable the beggars by donating to them.

Tbh the complaining about tiny/coloured fonts is more annoying than the fonts themselves

Especially that people pride themselves in bullying people about their font of all things

TBH if I type in a weird font or colour it's because I'm trying to gain more tbt from my post :I

TBH if I type in a weird font or colour it's because I'm trying to gain more tbt from my post :I

Does that actually make a difference? Have you tested it? That's be really interesting if it actually included coding. You could just set the font color to black, like I did here.

Does that actually make a difference? Have you tested it? That's be really interesting if it actually included coding. You could just set the font color to black, like I did here.

It doesn't affect bell gain in any way. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :p

it's so so lovely and generous of people who sell it to others for store price (or free) but i feel bad for the countless people that didn't resort to asking/begging

LOL too bad quoting others doesn't earn TBT too.... it'd be faster to just multi-quote everyone in an entire thread and BAM instant mulah $$$$$

What if you quoted a huge paragraph and "accidently" deleted part of the code ;D ;D ;D ;D amirite

Back