• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 🌿(TBT) shop: unorderables, crafted items, seasonal/regular diys 🌿

Hi can I get a mush log?
I'd like the duck Mom's handmade apron please!

yez :> , lmk when you guys are free to trade :) I’ll be free for the next hour or so since it’s late where i am, if not today, you can catch me tomorrow, just pm, my timezone GMT+1 11am to midnight. I’ll set the items aside for you guys

yez :> , lmk when you guys are free to trade :) I’ll be free for the next hour or so since it’s late where i am, if not today, you can catch me tomorrow, just pm, my timezone GMT+1 11am to midnight. I’ll set the items aside for you guys
Hello. I’m available now. I have never used tbt but if you let me know how much you want I can drop it for you if that is an option.

Hello. I’m available now. I have never used tbt but if you let me know how much you want I can drop it for you if that is an option.
Okie np! if you click my username something should appear and to the right should say “bells”, click on the number of bells I currently have and you get the option to donate, so you input the amount (which is 20 bells for the mush log) and click donate. :) lmk if you still need help, there’s also a new alternative method, where people set up trades, i find to be more fiddly but it’s a safer way since both parties agree, idg it tbh. but If you’d like to me to set up a trade for your bells formally, I can do that too (๑╹◡╹๑) And I’ll open up my switch now and pm you a code in a couple of mins :D

Okie np! if you click my username something should appear and to the right should say “bells”, click on the number of bells I currently have and you get the option to donate, so you input the amount (which is 20 bells for the mush log) and click donate. :) lmk if you still need help, there’s also a new alternative method, where people set up trades, i find to be more fiddly but it’s a safer way since both parties agree, idg it tbh. but If you’d like to me to set up a trade for your bells formally, I can do that too (๑╹◡╹๑) And I’ll open up my switch now and pm you a code in a couple of mins :D
Formally please. I think it’s more fun too lol. I’ll pay you extra bells for your trouble.

Back