• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 🌿(TBT) shop: unorderables, crafted items, seasonal/regular diys 🌿

I buy one of your clases birthday red. Can you come to my town?

Hey, if still available can I get Mush low stool x2 and mush lamp x2. - 60tbt
Also with the diy bundle crafting do you have the materials or do we provide the materials as interested in the bookshelves :)

Hey, if still available can I get Mush low stool x2 and mush lamp x2. - 60tbt
Also with the diy bundle crafting do you have the materials or do we provide the materials as interested in the bookshelves :)
Yes! And the diy bundle, I’m selling actual the diy along with the materials for you to craft it once you’ve learnt it :)

Yes! And the diy bundle, I’m selling actual the diy along with the materials for you to craft it once you’ve learnt it :)
Amazing! Can I have the bookshelves bundle too please total 110tbt :D hope I worked that out right haha
Post automatically merged:

Oh realised I put must stool x2, I meant x1

Last edited:
Back