TBT Quick Facts

Bastoise99 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Bastoise99 said:
dragonflamez said:
Bastoise99 said:
Quick Fact #5

Mino & The Golden Age Krew

formally known as PIKMIN042, Mino was a friend to us all when he was here. He was a member of the "Golden Age Krew", or the TBT'ers around during the Golden Age of The Bell Tree. He was very intelligent, and was great to be around.

The Golden Age Krew is all the members around during the Golden Age of TBT. Some of the members include Bul, Fish, Mino, Storm, Myself, Zero, and a few others. At this time, we had the highest properity in the history of TBT, and like Fish said, were family.:)
The fact that you can call anything 'The Golden Age' is rather pathetic.
You really have no right to talk because you have only been here for 3 months.
I've been here for over a year, so I have a right to talk.
I wasn't quoting you...I was quoting that other guy...
So...he feels that quick fact was stupid (I think) and so do I.

Super_Naruto said:
Bastoise99 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Bastoise99 said:
dragonflamez said:
Bastoise99 said:
Quick Fact #5

formally known as PIKMIN042, Mino was a friend to us all when he was here. He was a member of the "Golden Age Krew", or the TBT'ers around during the Golden Age of The Bell Tree. He was very intelligent, and was great to be around.

The Golden Age Krew is all the members around during the Golden Age of TBT. Some of the members include Bul, Fish, Mino, Storm, Myself, Zero, and a few others. At this time, we had the highest properity in the history of TBT, and like Fish said, were family.:)
So...he feels that quick fact was stupid (I think) and so do I.
So? It matters because I understand you have been here for a year and i do respect that, but regardless of what you think of the quick fact, you weren't here during that time, so therefore you do not know about the "Golden Age". If you ask Fish, Bul, Mino, or Zero, they will all answer that that was the Golden Age of TBT.

That's 5 members out of all the members who go to TBT...it may have been a golden time for them but was it for everyone else who was there? (I wasn't there however....)

Bastoise99 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Bastoise99 said:
dragonflamez said:
Bastoise99 said:
Quick Fact #5

The fact that you are so close-minded about a ever-changing community enough to determine that the time to had the most fun was the 'Golden Age' is a rather sad prospect.

Super_Naruto said:
That's 5 members out of all the members who go to TBT...it may have been a golden time for them but was it for everyone else who was there? (I wasn't there however....)
We had a only a few active members at that time, some that I did not name. But those five are the ones that were thye most active and really shaped the community.

dragonflamez said:
Bastoise99 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Bastoise99 said:
dragonflamez said:
Bastoise99 said:
Quick Fact #5

The fact that you are so close-minded about a ever-changing community enough to determine that the time to had the most fun was the 'Golden Age' is a rather sad prospect.
I am a elitist, stereo-type, and, as you said, closed minded (I was also called a bigot once against a particular group of people).

I try to look at what is going on and absorb it for what it is, but the fact reamins that in my mind, there was a point where this forum was it's peak. That peak has been long gone.

That isn't fair, Bastoise, seeing as most of the active members today weren't there. And now is probably the best time for some of us who are here, also. We've got real sig talent and post a lot more lately.

SL, I agree winter was the best. Everyone played ACWW, we would always stay up late having parties. New members were joining all the time. Once ACWW started dieing down again then it became boring. But yeah...how is fun for 5 members the best of TBT? It's not...

Super_Naruto said:
SL, I agree winter was the best. Everyone played ACWW, we would always stay up late having parties. New members were joining all the time. Once ACWW started dieing down again then it became boring. But yeah...how is fun for 5 members the best of TBT? It's not...
What would you rather have?

1,114 registered members, doing nothing to have fun.

Or having 5 active members having fun all day long?

It's Blastoise's opinion as to what was our Golden Age or not, and he is partially right in my opinion, but I won't offer my opinions on this in detail.

TBT Quick Fact #6

The Bell Tree's first site was actually pretty pathetic...

http://thebelltree.tripod.com/

I bet a lot of you have never seen it before.

Bulerias said:
It's Blastoise's opinion as to what was our Golden Age or not, and he is partially right in my opinion, but I won't offer my opinions on this in detail.

TBT Quick Fact #6

:gyroidsurprised:

Its still alive...

I'm talking about the other active members, not the 1,000 non active members. Okay so 5 active members are family, I'm sure the other active members like that.

ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:

TBT Quick Fact #6

Its still alive...
"Painting of Founder"

XD

Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:

TBT Quick Fact #6

Its still alive...
"Painting of Founder"

XD
OMG, you still kept it?

:eek:

(yes, i have seen it before)

Triforce3force said:
Dang...that old site was crap. (No offense, but popups and ads annoy me so.)
You're getting ads on that? Maybe it's time to switch to Firefox and download AdBlock.

:p

Back