TBT Quick Facts

Quick Fact: I was the 179th member of this fine establishment!

^_^

:p

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Hey... erm... can we keep the quick facts just from me, this is going to get confusing :0
Nah, how about from all of the staff? I mean, I've been here as long as you have.

:p

Quick Fact #5

Mino & The Golden Age Krew

formally known as PIKMIN042, Mino was a friend to us all when he was here. He was a member of the "Golden Age Krew", or the TBT'ers around during the Golden Age of The Bell Tree. He was very intelligent, and was great to be around.

The Golden Age Krew is all the members around during the Golden Age of TBT. Some of the members include Bul, Fish, Mino, Storm, Myself, Zero, and a few others. At this time, we had the highest properity in the history of TBT, and like Fish said, were family.:)

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Okay, to avoid all of the craziness, please no one make any. Except for Bul.... maybe... :0
Yeah, maybe that is a good rule... 'cause basically only Storm and I have been here through everything (if you don't count that early 1 month "absence" of mine)

Bastoise99 said:
Quick Fact #5

formally known as PIKMIN042, Mino was a friend to us all when he was here. He was a member of the "Golden Age Krew", or the TBT'ers around during the Golden Age of The Bell Tree. He was very intelligent, and was great to be around.

The Golden Age Krew is all the members around during the Golden Age of TBT. Some of the members include Bul, Fish, Mino, Storm, Myself, Zero, and a few others. At this time, we had the highest properity in the history of TBT, and like Fish said, were family.:)
The fact that you can call anything 'The Golden Age' is rather pathetic.

dragonflamez said:
Quick Fact #5

I believe you mean "most". Also can we do some real TBT quick facts? Not biased ones...also that would be an opinion about the golden age....not a quick fact....

Bulerias said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Okay, to avoid all of the craziness, please no one make any. Except for Bul.... maybe... :0
Yeah, maybe that is a good rule... 'cause basically only Storm and I have been here through everything (if you don't count that early 1 month "absence" of mine)
Thanks Bul..Thanks.

dragonflamez said:
Bastoise99 said:
Quick Fact #5

You really have no right to talk because you have only been here for 3 months.

Bastoise99 said:
dragonflamez said:
Bastoise99 said:
Quick Fact #5

I've been here for over a year, so I have a right to talk.

Super_Naruto said:
Bastoise99 said:
dragonflamez said:
Bastoise99 said:
Quick Fact #5

I've been here for over a year, so I have a right to talk.
I wasn't quoting you...I was quoting that other guy...

Back