• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

>_< not again
I was wondering why his name was black
Honestly I thought I was gonna die

BerryPop you were never going to be killed at night . We spend all our time trying to figure out your posts and answering your questions (read the front page already!) You are an incredibly huge distraction to town. An army of scum could hide behind you much less several.

Any leads guys?
Beary answer someone's question already (8floor or praying mantis?) Read the frigging read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*thread beary

Any leads guys?
Beary answer someone's question already (8floor or praying mantis?) Read the frigging read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*thread beary
Waffles how is your weather. Are you going to have power outages? What's your read on NikkiNikki ( formerly Mrkisstoefur)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to go back a few pages and bring up something odd that really stuck out to me that was said by Mantis:

How are you certain that 8floor has a power role? Did you ever stop to think that maybe they were just changing their play style because the game is closed setup? This game and the last game are practically two different entities. I just find it odd how you're pointing fingers at two different people with two completely unrelateable things.

This is the only player MrKisstoefur defended 8floor a Scum. Mrkisstoefur is a very experienced player. He is so experienced that Jeremy popped in to ask what he was doing in this game. Kiss posted very little and went off to hang for a day in the IRC before asking for a replacement NikkiNikki.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm voting Berry. They've had plenty of time to contribute to the game and haven't done so.

This was Kisstoefur "s last post. That same reason could have been applied to a bunch of players

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was a bandwagon vote. Anyway NikkiNikki came aboard and posted nice safe posts and voted for pickle was it was clear that he was going to be lynched.

Mr.Kisstoefur definitely acted scummy .

I need input.

Okay, read the pages, rip gno and cap :( we need to find the mafia quick.
Okay, so i think this is whats going on... Mantis still thinks berry is scum? ( and kiss )

Waffles how is your weather. Are you going to have power outages? What's your read on NikkiNikki ( formerly Mrkisstoefur)

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is the only player MrKisstoefur defended 8floor a Scum. Mrkisstoefur is a very experienced player. He is so experienced that Jeremy popped in to ask what he was doing in this game. Kiss posted very little and went off to hang for a day in the IRC before asking for a replacement NikkiNikki.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This was Kisstoefur "s last post. That same reason could have been applied to a bunch of players

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was a bandwagon vote. Anyway NikkiNikki came aboard and posted nice safe posts and voted for pickle was it was clear that he was going to be lynched.

Mr.Kisstoefur definitely acted scummy .

I need input.

Or kriss was a bored townie, he is a very experienced player I still don't understand why he join he knew he will be dealing with newbies. But I sure you that I am a townie and I have been giving out my thoughts and try to contribute the best I can unlike someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also rip gno&cap

Everybody, we have 2 Mafia and 1 Serial Killer still alive. We need to lynch scum today. Come up with lynch candidates and reasons. You shouldn't be bandwagoning off of me. A lot of you have played more games than me.
TinyTalyor , NikkiNikki, Farobi and Waffles you need to present lynch candidates.
Berrypop ,you will be lynched as a distraction if nothing else unless you come up with a decent lynch case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or kriss was a bored townie, he is a very experienced player I still don't understand why he join he knew he will be dealing with newbies. But I sure you that I am a townie and I have been giving out my thoughts and try to contribute the best I can unlike someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also rip gno&cap
Yes , he may have been a very bored townie . NikkiNikki you have played several games. Who do you want to lynch?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, tinytaylor . Who do you want to lych?

Hello praying, still doing some reading.. Unsure at the moment but I know I have to vote tonight I won't be back in time tomorrow to change my vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find it odd that maf/sk would kill Capella, she could've been known as a distraction (rip gnox and cap). I'm am now pretty sure there is a SK in this game (if not that another vig)

Hello praying, still doing some reading.. Unsure at the moment but I know I have to vote tonight I won't be back in time tomorrow to change my vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find it odd that maf/sk would kill Capella, she could've been known as a distraction (rip gnox and cap). I'm am now pretty sure there is a SK in this game (if not that another vig)

Well you have a 1 in 3 chance of hitting scum. So make it good!

Oh wow voting pressure. I've noticed how people were against Capella and Sid as much as they were BerryPop and yet Berry is still in the game. I believe suspicions have been on BerryPop for much longer than Capella yet Capella was still killed.

Oh wow voting pressure. I've noticed how people were against Capella and Sid as much as they were BerryPop and yet Berry is still in the game. I believe suspicions have been on BerryPop for much longer than Capella yet Capella was still killed.

Well the Serial Killer probably killed Capella . The SK just wants to be the last player alive. They don't care if you are town or mafia. Gnioxam definitely played this game like town and was a really good player and that's why Mafia took her down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, Mahoushoujo27 who do you want to lynch?
Hi, BerryPop. You need to come up with a lynch candidate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPop the only reason that I haven't already voted for you is that you roleclaimed blue in Portal and you didn't lie about it.

oh, hi mantis, im really indecisive, my first vote was berry, so if i cant figure out another one, ill vote for berry again, i guess?
i dont think i can vote tomorrow so i need to vote today ( the timezones, id probably wake up when day 3 is finished...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, hi mantis, im really indecisive, my first vote was berry, so if i cant figure out another one, ill vote for berry again, i guess?
i dont think i can vote tomorrow so i need to vote today ( the timezones, id probably wake up when day 3 is finished...)

Well I think I'll be going with berrypop. I was reviewing a few of pickle's post's and if he defended anyone it was berry. i'll go back and quote a few (hopefully no one ninja's me). Pickle even made an effort to come back and reply defending that he changed his post for berry (I have yet to see them lurking since then). I feel like berry's team/coach may have told her to claim. (I'm going to go back and see exactly what berry claimed in the role mantis is talking about uno momento)

Lol I hate to butt in, but I did change my vote?

Oh and I guess this another good bye post for rlz

I'm sorry you feel like people aren't being active enough? I'm honestly confused at what you're trying to say, that we need to attack useless town-ish players until we're all dead? Sure, Berry's in drama? So, I am too, that makes no sense, using deception really isn't about drama, especially in a game online?

I'm not going to lynch you based on random evidence and lack of something to do, I'm just still sus why you had to attack Berry when her play style here isn't really different from her Portal play style.

She role-claims, ask dumb questions, is all around completely out there, why in the heck would she be Mafia? Why would scum put themselves out there like that? I don't think she's using reverse psychology in the slightest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And are you suddenly tired of the game for some reason?
^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I quoted something else but it didn't post. (Darn mobile) I've also noticed a theme of mafia putting themselves out there. Literally their slogan would be "would mafia be stupid enough to put themselves out there like this". The answer to that dear sweet mafia would be, yes. I think they all may be hiding in plain sight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lastly before I leave I'll be checking in the morning before I go to camp (9-8 est) I'll be checking back if there's anything to sway my vote.

im going with berry because i still think they are godfather

pickle said something like "do you think i would be stupid enough to defend my scummate?" which makes me think that they probably were defending a scummate?? and then voted for berry as what was probably a last ditch effort to take suspicion off of their godfather before they were lynched and flipped scum.

Tbh I dunno who to vote but I'm leaning towards with berry and tbh I can't really tell if she is innocent I think we should look more info about her and wait till she slipped up again? And no the weather is horrible just search about Typhoon Henry
im going with berry because i still think they are godfather

pickle said something like "do you think i would be stupid enough to defend my scummate?" which makes me think that they probably were defending a scummate?? and then voted for berry as what was probably a last ditch effort to take suspicion off of their godfather before they were lynched and flipped scum.

If that is true then show me the quote. and after the Day 3 and she is realy a GF then I suggest someone shud protect puppy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can also lynch an inactive player if we don't have any leads

Back