• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

11 am was only an hour ago, (well, on the forums time) and why would VillageDweller not be posting guys?
Did they forget?
Or are they mafia?

I'm willing to change my vote if the person replacing her can give a valid point. LittleBeary could still be scum and coincidentally wanting to be replaced.

Players currently with votes:
LittleBeary - being replaced
Berrypop
Mahoushoujo27 - last post 7pm last night, last online 11pm last night
VillageDweller - last post at 6:40pm, last online 11am this morning
Myself

mmm, I'm thinking a new player probably doesn't want to replace a player that's set to be lynched in 4 hours. I'm afraid I just may leave my vote for LittleBeary stay in place. In the amount of time that's left( in all probability) the majority lynch is going to be between BerryPop and LittleBeary.

Looking at the thread, it seems i have less votes than LittleBeary.
Shes going to get replaced though so we might as well just vote her off.
Sorry, LittleBeary! :(

I thought it was 8 and 4... dont forget to count unvotes
(But your way more experienced than me, so your probably right)

i dont think it matters anymore. i will vote Beary. if she wasnt being replaced i would keep my vote for berrypop

Be back in maybe 20-60 minutes.Going to go feed my friends tortoise
Thanks for letting us know. Don't feel like you always have to be viewing the thread, just make sure you're keeping up with everything and letting us know if you have any thoughts of suspicions!

hI HELLO

I agree that VillageDweller has posted one liner fluff and Mahoushoujo27 is claiming newbie ignorance ( and had to be pmed to respond to the thread). There are really a whole lot of choices to lynch today. Neither have voted yet so they may be modkilled later.

what?? please go point out to me where I have posted one liner fluff. this is obviously a lie or you getting me mixed up with someone else because I have literally made two posts, one was fine and the other was yes one line, but it wasn't fluff, it was a genuine thought with i think 8floor agreed on so I have NOT posted one liner fluff.

VillageDweller is indeed quiet this game. I'd say it's possible that he's scum since he wanted to improve in being part of the mafia/third-party, but I'm probably just overthinking this. (it's a possible theory!)

u r bb
I just joined because I want to improve overall, not just as the bad guys. (besides I was fine as mafia in Mini Mafia I </3 nobody figured me out till the end game when I gave up because whatever outcomes came from the actions that happened in the final night, I would have been confirmed as the last mafia)

also idk who posted it (I think PrayingMantis or BerryPop idk) but yes I just forgot. I've been playing monster hunter all day lmao and people on IRC can attest to this bc I've been popping in and out of IRC all day because I've been on my phone with the awful mangoIRC but that's beside the point i'm here to post my thoughts!!

Thanks for letting us know. Don't feel like you always have to be viewing the thread, just make sure you're keeping up with everything and letting us know if you have any thoughts of suspicions!

this is what I do LOL except not today that's whY i haven't been posting ok :{

um so like I think Beary's being replaced or something but honestly like I think she's just more interested in her signatures right now and not mafia so I think she's just like a townie or something. if she's mafia then wow (or whoever replaces her?? i think?? if it's even her lol)
unfortunately i guess it can't be changed now :[ but if she's mafia then hurray. but I just think she's "a bored townie" or well a more-interested-in-something-else townie

this is just a completely random thought, but I think one out of Farobi andITookYourWaffles might be mafia? (i'd lean more towards waffles) and honestly I can't tell why I think this but I just kind of do. idk. yeah. sorry

is this substantial enough for a post cries i don't know how to play mafia

Village Dweller that's all anyone wanted. They know you aren't a newbie and they wanted your thoughts. I didn't look at your forum time so it must have been someone else. A one liner from you is pretty fluffy. Little Beary may well be a townie but it's too late now.

hi thank you for popping in and letting us know your timezone, it helps c:
the most recent posts are discussing lynching an inactive, also in-a-pickle was trying to get discussion going by accusing a random person of being scum but that was generally ignored

lol true. I guessing I'll unvote and vote for BerryPop if were all bandwagoning.

Village Dweller that's all anyone wanted. They know you aren't a newbie and they wanted your thoughts. I didn't look at your forum time so it must have been someone else. A one liner from you is pretty fluffy. Little Beary may well be a townie but it's too late now.

wtf do you mean by fluffy? even thought it was only one line it was a good enough thought to put forward, no matter the length of it. also fluffy usually implies a big post filled with lots of unneeded text to make it longer so um what do you mean lmao

also i basically am newbie because i suck
and what I meant about Farobi and Waffles - it's kind of just like a gut feeling? i don't really know how to explain it but in the way their posts are written i just think either one of them is and the other's town. (inb4 i'm totally wrong)

Stop dude!
Read the posts before this!
Were voting for LittleBeary now, because i was ASLEEP!

Oh? Gosh....If I didn't have to read a bajillion posts in .000001 seconds then maybe I could figure this out better. DANG WEST COAST. EVERYONE POSTS AT 5 AM (end rant).

Alright, going with LittleBeary solely because of this.

wtf do you mean by fluffy? even thought it was only one line it was a good enough thought to put forward, no matter the length of it. also fluffy usually implies a big post filled with lots of unneeded text to make it longer so um what do you mean lmao

also i basically am newbie because i suck
and what I meant about Farobi and Waffles - it's kind of just like a gut feeling? i don't really know how to explain it but in the way their posts are written i just think either one of them is and the other's town. (inb4 i'm totally wrong)

Chill Dude. If you looked you would see that I never put you up for lynch nor voted for you. I was just answering Farobi's post about players and their contributions. I agree with you that either Farobi or Waffles is scum. Waffles' post with all the quotes confused me as it did everyone else. They are definitely combative with each other in their posts.

Chill Dude. If you looked you would see that I never put you up for lynch nor voted for you. I was just answering Farobi's post about players and their contributions. I agree with you that either Farobi or Waffles is scum. Waffles' post with all the quotes confused me as it did everyone else. They are definitely combative with each other in their posts.

o sorry i didn't mean to come across like that i just ended up putting wtf. i'm just so confused by what you mean by fluffly lmao

Back