• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

TBT Neighborly Games - Among Us session?

Wake up, new sessions dropped. 🔥

All sessions will be streamed on TBT's Twitch channel. We'll also be using the #multiplayer-1 channel in the TBT Discord to chat during games if you'd like to join us there. :)

SessionHost
📽️ Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Saturday, December 9 @ 4:00 PM ESTMaIrmalade (mar)
📽️ Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Friday, December 15 @ 7:00 PM ESTMairmalade (mar)
📽️ Mario Party Superstars: Saturday, December 23 @ 3:00 PM ESTMairmalade (mar)

Session info will be posted shortly before the scheduled time.

Only spots for Mario Party Superstars are limited, so please sign up if you wish to play! :)

Ping Lists

Discord Event Links

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Mario Party Superstars

Hope to see you there! 👋
I'll signup for Smash Bros on Saturday!! 🐸🌟🍓🤩 TIME FOR DAISY TO SLAY 🌼

More TBT Neighborly Games? If that's the case, then I shall return here for more!
more of Mr. Game and Watch that is.
900px-Mr._Game_&_Watch_SSBU.png

In-Game Name: Yanrima
Switch Friend Code: SW-0559-6214-2705
Session(s):
📽️ Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Saturday, December 9 @ 4:00 PM ESTMaIrmalade (mar)
📽️ Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Friday, December 15 @ 7:00 PM ESTMairmalade (mar)

I'm paying attention to these! I'll definitely do one if my work schedule lines up, but it unfortunately doesn't with these ones. It sucks because I'm craving a Mario Party Superstars session. I'm hoping I will get to play one soon.

once again can't do MPS since I work Saturdays at that time, but I really appreciate the ping. hopefully I'll get to play soon 💗

I'm paying attention to these! I'll definitely do one if my work schedule lines up, but it unfortunately doesn't with these ones. It sucks because I'm craving a Mario Party Superstars session. I'm hoping I will get to play one soon.
I'm not deadset on that Saturday, so I'm happy to work out a time that would be better for you! :)

Maybe Sunday, December 17 at 3 PM EST instead? Or Friday, December 15 - either 12 PM, 1 PM, or 4 PM EST.

I'm not deadset on that Saturday, so I'm happy to work out a time that would be better for you! :)

Maybe Sunday, December 17 at 3 PM EST instead? Or Friday, December 15 - either 12 PM, 1 PM, or 4 PM EST.
Friday would still be tricky but I'm wide open on Sunday so that would work 😊

i’m not entirely sure with my work schedule, but i’d like to try for an ssbu match!

In-Game Name: ribbitbon
Switch Friend Code: 6620-4200-0549
Session(s):
Saturday, December 9 @ 4:00 PM EST

Friday would still be tricky but I'm wide open on Sunday so that would work 😊

If we do move to Sunday that would also make this finally align with my schedule and I would love to play 🥺

Awesome! Consider the Mario Party Superstars session rescheduled! The new date is Sunday, December 17 at 3 PM EST.

@deana @Croconaw @xSuperMario64x - consider yourselves all signed up and ready to go! :)

If anything changes or you can't make it, please let me know. I typically send out the join info via PM for this game an hour ahead of the start time.

Woo! 👏

Hi, friends! A reminder to not grocery shop during the holidays on a Saturday with nice weather. 😓

I'm cutting it close, but I'm on the way home now. It'll likely be 20 min after 4 PM EST before I can get an arena up for SSBU today.

If anyone wants to throw an arena up in the meantime at 4 PM EST, that'd be super cool! Otherwise, I'll see you soonish~

Apologies for my terrible decision making. 🙏😭

Back