• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Bc you claimed town RB then you said why nick thought there were 2 roleblockers lol bu as i said, im waiting for you to give a defense, and if the defense is good I'm considering another person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: *i waited

Well, I dont know what to defend tbh so........

Well, I dont know what to defend tbh so........

yea honestly I don't know either I don't think town will lynch dad or somethin i wanna lynch labelle right now tbh too many people claiming townie and their claim is super similar to chees claim. Chees is Leo the starving Artist n LaBelle is Something Rhe Jaded Musician its 2 similar to be true

alright lynch whoever you want but when ashton flips green don't blame me

- - - Post Merge - - -

But one thing Dad: I do know you have one life gone as your veteran role. Did you get the notification for being hit?

You know I'm not getting scum vibes from Labelle cuz s/he has been making occasional good posts throughout the game and the only case against it sort of jumped onto voting for Ashtot? I mean the other point trundle made didn't even relate to LaBelle it was something like pillow tried to put Ashtot in the spotlight twice so he can't be scum (which btw is flawed; bcuz when I play scum I always defend half n bus the other half so I dunno why you jumped to a conclusion like that)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Trundles last post - does that confirm Dad as vet then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yea honestly I don't know either I don't think town will lynch dad or somethin i wanna lynch labelle right now tbh too many people claiming townie and their claim is super similar to chees claim. Chees is Leo the starving Artist n LaBelle is Something Rhe Jaded Musician its 2 similar to be true

why Labelle over chees?

- - - Post Merge - - -

you know I also have a nagging feeling that SP is still scum

It's a stupid reason but just by looking at the player list it's hard to believe so many blues would be lumped together lol idk

i kinda want to lynch sp or cariad to see if theyre telling the truth but ill leave that to cory.

k so idk when day ends now but I needa vote
don't really want to vote LaBelle cuz I don't see it
don't want to vote ashtot either
so I guess I'll go back to voting chees
.-.

k so idk when day ends now but I needa vote
don't really want to vote LaBelle cuz I don't see it
don't want to vote ashtot either
so I guess I'll go back to voting chees
.-.

why would you vote for chees over them
what has chees done

Looked through LaBelles and chees' posts and I think that chees does sound a lot more like mafia, so will be voting for her.

Also, we dont actualy know that Forek is miller do we? Like they could be using that as a fake claim if they are mafia.

You guys forget information as fast as it's posted lmao.

Cory got an innocent report on Cariad and Cariad claimed roleblocker. If you really think she's still mafia at this point, she'd be a godfather roleblocker lmao okay. Since people are switching off LaBelle, I'll change my vote to her since now it may make a difference if I don't. :/ Still believe Ash is mafia with her, though.

Cory got an innocent report on Cariad and Cariad claimed roleblocker. If you really think she's still mafia at this point, she'd be a godfather roleblocker lmao okay. Since people are switching off LaBelle, I'll change my vote to her since now it may make a difference if I don't. :/ Still believe Ash is mafia with her, though.

What do you think about chees, by the way?

I really don't know who to vote for but I'm still suspecting Labelle cuz their claim is like super similar to chees claim as townie. Everybody elses name for their claim wasn't similar to anothers. Might just be me but yeah. You can ask cory to inspect me if you want but since im a miller im gonna come back red lmso

I really don't know who to vote for but I'm still suspecting Labelle cuz their claim is like super similar to chees claim as townie. Everybody elses name for their claim wasn't similar to anothers. Might just be me but yeah. You can ask cory to inspect me if you want but since im a miller im gonna come back red lmso

u voted twice

IT'S NOT ****ING CHEESE YOU ****ING IDIOTS ITS OBVIOUSLY NICK HE DOES NOTHING TO HELP ****ING TOWN AND HOW COULD ANYONE BELIEVE HIS ****ING VIG CLAIM OPEN YOUR ****ING EYES

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why the **** would I waste my time inspecting you

IT'S NOT ****ING CHEESE YOU ****ING IDIOTS ITS OBVIOUSLY NICK HE DOES NOTHING TO HELP ****ING TOWN AND HOW COULD ANYONE BELIEVE HIS ****ING VIG CLAIM OPEN YOUR ****ING EYES

How do you not believe my vig claim is what I want to know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why the **** would I waste my time inspecting you

Obviously cariad thinks im maf so she wants you to inspect me lel and thats alot of stars on one post lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nick i think it woulda went alot better if you asked cory if h was mad lmso

Obviously cariad thinks im maf so she wants you to inspect me lel and thats alot of stars on one post lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nick i think it woulda went alot better if you asked cory if h was mad lmso

I dont????? It was more of a note. Just cos i meantion you doesnt mean im sus :)

Back