• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Ikr people who play logically really cramp your style, huh?

you aren't playing logically you turd

LOGICALLY, LaBelleFleur wouldn't be the second one to vote for Ashtot if he was mafia

LOGICALLY, pillow bunny wouldn't have put suspicion and attention on him twice, especially considering the patterns show that the people pillow bunny was suspicious of have turned out to be town and the people pillow bunny defended were mafia.

LOGICALLY, LaBelleFleur wouldn't be the second one to vote for Ashtot if he was mafia

LOGICALLY, pillow bunny wouldn't have put suspicion and attention on him twice, especially considering the patterns show that the people pillow bunny was suspicious of have turned out to be town and the people pillow bunny defended were mafia.

The only mafia other than Pillow Bunny was Tom, and yeah she defended him but that was only one person lmao.

im still uneasy on how townsided this game seems to be but ill lay off nick and cariad for now

im not sure why youre all clearing dad for his veteran claim. like.. he has not proven himself to be a veteran at all. why are you all clearing him as a vet? you know its possible for him to lie right?

i just feel very very uneasy because i cannot believe this game has 6 blues along with a mason team which also included a bodyguard.

i do not feel like there is only 2 mafia left, its very possible there is 3. if so, id rather be careful on who we lynch because we could lose our headstart real fast.

can someone explain to me why labelle over ashtot though? i mean ive had a bad feel about labelle the whole game, but are we voting for them over ash because ash voted for maf?

im still uneasy on how townsided this game seems to be but ill lay off nick and cariad for now

im not sure why youre all clearing dad for his veteran claim. like.. he has not proven himself to be a veteran at all. why are you all clearing him as a vet? you know its possible for him to lie right?

i just feel very very uneasy because i cannot believe this game has 6 blues along with a mason team which also included a bodyguard.

i do not feel like there is only 2 mafia left, its very possible there is 3. if so, id rather be careful on who we lynch because we could lose our headstart real fast.

can someone explain to me why labelle over ashtot though? i mean ive had a bad feel about labelle the whole game, but are we voting for them over ash because ash voted for maf?

I'm voting LaBelleFleur over Ashton because LaBelle has hardly posted this game and pillow bunny tried to put Ashton in the spotlight twice.

I haven't cleared dylans vet claim yet, therres still a chance he coulda just lied

Also Nick, I'm not sure if you're just not paying attention or what but LaBelleFleur voted for Ashtot before you even suggested them both as the scum team. Not sure what you're on.
Why would a scum vote another scum in such a bad situation for scum? Like why would a scum lead a lynch for another scum? That just doesn't happen and doesn't make sense. The only time you see scum voting their team mate is if it needs to come down to it.

The only time it has happened otherwise is when I accidentally bussed PurplPanda in one of the pirate mafia games.

Your case for me is way stronger than your case against me, Trundle.

Question time for Forek & chees4mees - why have you suddenly jumped Trundle?s bandwagon to get me lynched? Forek, you posted your current suspect not too long ago, and I was at the bottom:
My suspicion right now is Cariad/Ashtot/LaBelleFleur if i were to put it in order.
What has been said to sway your opinion?

Also, chees4mees, you voted for me with no explanation - please explain.

Karen have you shot anyone this game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Nick, I'm not sure if you're just not paying attention or what but LaBelleFleur voted for Ashtot before you even suggested them both as the scum team. Not sure what you're on.

Yeah I already shot Hika. No shots left.

I'm voting LaBelleFleur over Ashton because LaBelle has hardly posted this game and pillow bunny tried to put Ashton in the spotlight twice.

...because she has barely posted? She's making large posts whenever she makes most of her posts and they're still the same sort of 'I'm still figuring this all out' kind of posts. Trundle, you're essentially one of our only clears so I expect you to lead town in a better direction than this. It is giving us information on sheeps who voted after you, so eh.

Also yeah there's no way for me to prove my claim and had I done that yesterday, mafia could have piled their KP on me and I'd die just to keep a single player alive. In hindsight I should have waited even longer to be hit once, but I'd rather bait and see who tries to lynch me with my claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also also, I'm going to bed and won't be back until late tomorrow night, when it's night in the game, so I implore everyone to at least not sheep like some are doing or at least call each other out for it.

I meant to unvote you but im waiting right now to see what Cariad/Ashtot has to say in thier defense. Your on my suspect list rn but if the people higher make a good defense (like a RLY good one) then im gonna keep my vote. If they dont make a good defense im gonna revote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope that clears it up for u labelle

Also yeah there's no way for me to prove my claim and had I done that yesterday, mafia could have piled their KP on me and I'd die just to keep a single player alive.

You think mafia have more than 1 KP now then?

Also labelle i wanted to see what you had in your defense I rly didnt wanna vote you as there is biggest suspects, but i just wanted to see what your defense to being voted was.

i've already tried to defend myself but dad is impossible to reason with because he's mafia trying to get an inno lynch

and most of the other people here are just going to blindly follow whatever dad says because for some reason his word is almighty

you can go ahead and lynch me, im sure we'll end up winning anyways and theres really nothing else for me to do, so have fun

I don't think ur maf based off this post so this leads my suspicion to from greatest to least on whole playerlist: Cariad/Dad/Nick/LaBelle/justice/chees (came back town but very well could be godfather same thing as Cariad)/Ashtot

Confirmed town:
Ashtot(?)
justice(?)
chees(?)
Labelle(?)
Karen
Cory
Trundle

Forek

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna go with either a Cariad/Nick/Dad/Labelle lynch rn tbh

i've already tried to defend myself but dad is impossible to reason with because he's mafia trying to get an inno lynch

and most of the other people here are just going to blindly follow whatever dad says because for some reason his word is almighty

you can go ahead and lynch me, im sure we'll end up winning anyways and theres really nothing else for me to do, so have fun

Too tired to read rn, but why don't you believe his Vet claim? Is it because he well... claimed? Or that there are too many blues?

From what I'm seeing his main suspicion on you is because you're pursuing him?

I meant to unvote you but im waiting right now to see what Cariad/Ashtot has to say in thier defense. Your on my suspect list rn but if the people higher make a good defense (like a RLY good one) then im gonna keep my vote. If they dont make a good defense im gonna revote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope that clears it up for u labelle

Ok, im sorry, but how am i suspicious? Im a town roleblocker, and there have been no counter claims. Also, on night one we discovered that there were 2 roleblockers, so I have no idea as to why you want me lynched. Is it the theories of me and nick being a scum team? Because thats a megre reason to want to vote me, considering there is no real evidence towards it.

Ok, im sorry, but how am i suspicious? Im a town roleblocker, and there have been no counter claims. Also, on night one we discovered that there were 2 roleblockers, so I have no idea as to why you want me lynched. Is it the theories of me and nick being a scum team? Because thats a megre reason to want to vote me, considering there is no real evidence towards it.
Bc you claimed town RB then you said why nick thought there were 2 roleblockers lol bu as i said, im waiting for you to give a defense, and if the defense is good I'm considering another person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: *i waited

going to #yolo bc i doubt town will lynch dad to see if hes true or not. guess tht can be left up 2 cory. will back off cariad and nick even tho they could be very well pulling a scum team together

believe chees is town over labelle, so yeah goin with that

Back