• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

tfw your friends get the address wrong and ur sitting in a fricking parking lot

anyway, if u think someones a vet dont out them..

i kind of want labelle to be shot tbh but thats just a Gut Feel of mine

But then I'd get a cc from the real vet and in my situation I wouldn't think of doing that ^ if I was actually a vet

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw idk if I can be on later until night ends so I'm going to shoot one of these ppl
Hika chees or SP
karen pls shoot sp

the awesome rekt post

Woooo! Time to dissect posts!!!! (Edit before post: tbt went down halfway through me making this, so if there is anything weird about it, I apologize)

ok I?m most likely going to drop out tomorrow but I?ll make one last post I guess
I won't be back until an hour or two after night 2 starts and I think I'll be replaced by then so bye

I read some of SP?s posts from old games and don?t think he seems that scummy. Really the worst he?s done is make some jokes, he hasn?t been distracting or manipulative so far. I believe Karen too bc two vigs makes sense if they?re both one-shot and one?s restricted, and her defence makes sense since ppl were really jumping to indict her

Really I?m most suspicious of Hika. She?s been brought up a bit but really just brushed aside due to the Karen/SP thing
  • her thoughts on who the scum seem kind of random. especially Forek, she thinks he?s most suspicious while basically everyone else thinks he?s town
  • said she was going to ?go with her heart? and vote for me but had switched to Karen by her next post. her argument against Karen was weak too since the first half was an offhanded day 1 comment (170) and the second was that Karen was targeting cheese, which Hika was doing too in that same post

• pillow bunny thought Hika was very suspicious
  • pillow bunny though Superpenguin looked very town
  • these reads may be just to throw us off considering she was about to be lynched at the time
  • no mention of Karen at all... not sure why

not finished because I just remembered I have to wake up early tomorrow :(

Forek
- Could go either way tbh
- Another addition to their growing list of lies: they said they?d only be on for a bit yesterday and not at all today, it seems they?ve never gone offline.

chees4mees
- I find it suspicious how they've asked a couple simple questions, but otherwise seem to know how the game's played. They might be a noob, but if they can google the rules they can google what a miller is.
- Most of their posts have been filler fluff, and was probably only made so they couldn?t be called inactive.
- Their other posts were just generic Forek accusations, and none added any new info. As Karen pointed out, one of chees? posts was almost the exact same as what Hika said.
- Said ?Anyway doesn't it seem a bit early to think someone's Mafia?? as a response to Endless and Forek arguing. This could mean they?re mafia themself and are worried about ppl finding out
- I also agree with Superpenguin (I think) about how weird ?Nevermind I retract my whole previous statement and probably none of this is useful to anyone.? is, especially considering the statement didn?t add any new info/ideas

justice
- I don?t like how they?re repeating the same stuff. This could just be the way they talk but idk
- Brought up me possibly being mafia three times, and used the exact same reasoning all three times.
- Also posted the same thing about Tom four times.
- There?s some Forek stuff too, but I think we?ve all seen enough Forek for one day.

Ashtot
- Basically hasn?t done anything except ****post, spam the same reaction image, and say Forek is town because ?\_(ツ)_/?
- Wanted to lynch Runeraider for absolutely no reason, until they switched to me for being ?inconsistent?
- Their behaviour is really different from last game, when they were town

Let's look at remaining players and cross off all who are mildly regarded as town:

KEY -
PURPLE = REGARDED AS TOWN
RED = PERSONAL SUSPICION OF MAFIA

Trundle - Obviously because mason stuff
LaBelleFleur - been very quiet all game
Dad
Cariad
Superpenguin - my main suspect, more on this further down
Karen
Chipped-Teacup
Forek - we are all thinking it
chees4mees - pillow was pushing chees (and not to mention pillow was agreeing with SUPERPENGUIN in one of her points against chees!
Ashtot - why would a scum call their buddy out on poor posting and strange behavior?
Blu Rose
Cory
Hika - pillow was super suspicious of Hika
justice - we all know justice is town at this point

So, Superpenguin, what do you have to say to pillow bunny agreeing with you earlier in the game with a fairly stupid point on chees4mees and her finding you not very scummy? Not to mention all the other things that have been mentioned. Not to mention this following post fell into place wayyy too well:
Shounton is a vig. I tried shooting Pillow Bunny last night but was role blocked who I assumed was a town roleblocker trying to see if they blocked me if mafia kills would still happen.

I'll shoot whoever you want tonight to prove myself. I'm only one shot.
Lol bye Tommy. I'll avenger your death, bae.

And they've been pushing Hika all game.
Maybe we should lynch Hika for acting really werewolf like. We don't need them becoming invincible to tomorrow's lynch because Forek roleclaimed. Today may be our only chance at getting rid of the werewolf. o_O

Karen, if you're really vigilante, you are gonna shoot Superpenguin tonight. If he lives, we lynch him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop: rekt

So, Superpenguin, what do you have to say to pillow bunny agreeing with you earlier in the game with a fairly stupid point on chees4mees and her finding you not very scummy? Not to mention all the other things that have been mentioned. Not to mention this following post fell into place wayyy too well:

Pillow Bunny's trust in me was at the start of the game; I believe she was getting suspicious of me after the Tom lynch as was everyone else. That post from me about lynching Hika for being a werewolf was obviously a joke; you are guilty of joking around a couple times in the thread as well.

I ****ing shot at Pillow Bunny yesterday but I was bloody roleblocked. I then decided to lynch Pillow Bunny over Karen by the end of the day. I could've easily just kept my vot eon Karen if I wanted to seeing as how not many people were too eager to change until after a bit more dicussion (which I was involved in) broke out.

If you are really going to have Karen shoot me, then I might as well just blow my shot on one of the players who voted PB last night so I don't waste it. Stay indoors, kiddies, glass is gonna shatter!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: I see that post by PB was actually today, so I guess she really wasn't suspicious of me. Still, she mentions Karen in that same post, so I don't see why I would be th eonly one at fault. Though, don't take that as me saying you should focus your attention on Karen; you shouldn't. We are both vigs, there are likely two mafia remaining. Tell us who to shoot and Town wins this game quick and easy.

Pillow Bunny's trust in me was at the start of the game; I believe she was getting suspicious of me after the Tom lynch as was everyone else. That post from me about lynching Hika for being a werewolf was obviously a joke; you are guilty of joking around a couple times in the thread as well.

I ****ing shot at Pillow Bunny yesterday but I was bloody roleblocked. I then decided to lynch Pillow Bunny over Karen by the end of the day. I could've easily just kept my vot eon Karen if I wanted to seeing as how not many people were too eager to change until after a bit more dicussion (which I was involved in) broke out.

If you are really going to have Karen shoot me, then I might as well just blow my shot on one of the players who voted PB last night so I don't waste it. Stay indoors, kiddies, glass is gonna shatter!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: I see that post by PB was actually today, so I guess she really wasn't suspicious of me. Still, she mentions Karen in that same post, so I don't see why I would be th eonly one at fault. Though, don't take that as me saying you should focus your attention on Karen; you shouldn't. We are both vigs, there are likely two mafia remaining. Tell us who to shoot and Town wins this game quick and easy.

long story short:
shoot yourself

- - - Post Merge - - -

not irl dont worry just in mafia

Back