• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

@justice: i think this is the best game i've ever been in other than catch scum or catch scurvy tbh

watch as we manage to screw this up

I'll look into some of pillow's posts later. About to go out and hang with friends, seeya.

Ah man, I shouldn't have doubted my first impression of pillow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you know this is probably the best non pm mafia game ive ever seen for town. actually this is going better than most awful pm games go on this site. wow

thiiiis

Oh before I get there (currently in the car) how many of you think pillow was trying to frame Hika, (knowing she was going to die soon anyway), or that she was actually trying to get Hika (if town) lynched? I find it weird she posted it last minute before leaving.

This is a good turn of events
Tell me who to shoot :)

urself :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh before I get there (currently in the car) how many of you think pillow was trying to frame Hika, (knowing she was going to die soon anyway), or that she was actually trying to get Hika (if town) lynched? I find it weird she posted it last minute before leaving.

i dont understand how that would be a frame

I think that's a possiblity. I was actually gonna shoot Hika, but she didn't vote for PB. -.- Maybe Karen should vote for Hika, then? I don't want to take the chance in taking a shot in th epeople who voted for PB, because out of the names, I'm not entirely confident on any of them being mafia. But if you all want me to prove myself, I will shoot someone.

how can I be a vet wtf

idk i just know that vets sometimes claim other pr to draw mafia to waste shots on them

i only think this because u still claimed for no reason but if you were actually a vet then it would be a good strategy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot is just laying out last minute accusations as his mafia team dwindles away. :)

trust me if i was mafia i would have killed everyone by now cuz im the best mafia player in the world

idk i just know that vets sometimes claim other pr to draw mafia to waste shots on them

i only think this because u still claimed for no reason but if you were actually a vet then it would be a good strategy

- - - Post Merge - - -

trust me if i was mafia i would have killed everyone by now cuz im the best mafia player in the world

But then I'd get a cc from the real vet and in my situation I wouldn't think of doing that ^ if I was actually a vet

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw idk if I can be on later until night ends so I'm going to shoot one of these ppl
Hika chees or SP

Lol like when i RC'ed medic and Endless did that thing (cc i think?) to me cause he was the reel medic. Sorry guys in massive payne rite now so yeah wont rly contribute much for atleast a coupla hours sorry guys but good lynch we only need 2 more keep it up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cant think str8 i mean by that

Back