• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

The birds were getting tired of trying to clean out all the guts and feathers out of their pond. There was too much to clean out, however, so they made the decision to use the pond as a graveyard for their dead bodies. The best way to commemorate converting the pond into a graveyard was to kill one of the birdies.

Everyone agreed that ryan88 really didn't deserve to live much longer. They grabbed him by his feathers and forced his beak under the water. No matter how hard he tried, ryan88 couldn't get his head above water. After a few minutes he stopped struggling. As an extra precaution, the birdies pecked at ryan88's neck until yellow blood poured out.

ryan88, the Toucan, can't breathe underwater.

It is now Night One. You have 26 hours to send in actions.

So mean. Sorry Ryan and rip

RIP Ryan88, pretty gruesome death.

Hopefully, we can get a few leads out of Night, or it'll be Day One all over again. I think it's best not to influence the/a Mafia too much, there could be a Framer / Ostrich with a framing ability, so if we're going to suggest names for the DT, we might as well do multiple, so it'll be harder for a possible Framer to frame the correct target. Personally, I'd like it if Sid, Shiny, Alise, or Harry got inspected ; I think those are good inspections.

The birds were getting tired of trying to clean out all the guts and feathers out of their pond. There was too much to clean out, however, so they made the decision to use the pond as a graveyard for their dead bodies. The best way to commemorate converting the pond into a graveyard was to kill one of the birdies.

Everyone agreed that ryan88 really didn't deserve to live much longer. They grabbed him by his feathers and forced his beak under the water. No matter how hard he tried, ryan88 couldn't get his head above water. After a few minutes he stopped struggling. As an extra precaution, the birdies pecked at ryan88's neck until yellow blood poured out.

ryan88, the Toucan, can't breathe underwater.

It is now Night One. You have 26 hours to send in actions.
ihqWKYz.gif

We aren't that bloodthirsty.

If you didn't claim so early and randomly, you probably could have lived Ryan :/

I am just glad that one distraction is out of the way tbh.

Rip Ryan.

Distraction out of the way, it irked me how he was going to sit back and and blend in and then claim victory if we kept him alive. He doesn't do anything. I didn't see how t was fair if we won and he did too plus his role claim just put me on edge

So that's why he said to ignore him and act like hes not there.

His role pm said go by unnoticed lol

Well still if he wanted to win he should still have to contribute, doesn't deserve to win if he didnt at least try to help like tsundere is doing.

he did a great job going unnoticed. If he wanted to appear as town, he should have helped at least.

RIP Ryan, but honestly I won't shed too many tears over it. If we hadn't lynched him we would have A) wasted a DT inspection on him or B) have been unsure about him for the rest of the game. Like Lauren said, he doesn't contribute and it wasn't fair that he'd get to sit back and win without even playing the game. That sounds a tad spiteful, but he was just a distraction and in the end it was his own actions that got him lynched.. Our odds of lynching scum on Day 1 were low anyway, so at least we didn't lynch town.

Doctors should protect who they think is cop or possibly an owl.

What's the significance of a potential owl role?

That person could lead us to not lynch town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait... Its majority not plurality there is probably no owl.

Nevermind it just occurred to me that you were referring to the previous Bird mafia game.

A player is getting replaced. I've contacted JelloFishXD to confirm they will replace. If they are unable to replace, however, it'd be great to have some back-up replacements ready so I won't have to modkill. Night will end exactly at Midnight EST (12 hours and 20 minutes) regardless of how soon actions get sent in to give the replacement time to catch up.

so night's been pretty slow and I don't have much to add myself right now.

Does anyone have any points of discussion they'd like to bring up before nights over? I don't like it when things are this quiet.

Does anyone have any points of discussion they'd like to bring up before nights over? I don't like it when things are this quiet.

How quick everyone voted for Ryan. Honestly I would think some of the people who accused him would know that it was his playstyle to act the way he did. I could see it from miles away that he was making too many mistakes to be scum, but people bandwagoned anyway. I'm mostly looking at VillageDweller. I'm kind of annoyed at the people who said we couldn't agree on who to lynch so they took the easy way out - aka Natty. Maybe we couldn't agree on anyone because you all literally ignored every suspect besides Ryan?

I still think Sid has been acting out of character, they've clearly been posting on the rest of the forum during the time there was lots of discussion. I do NOT believe whatsoever that they don't have much to say, there were lots of things to give an opinion about. Not to mention they just rephrased a post above them in one of their posts. I think I would've voted for Sid instead of Ryan, had enough people got online, but Natty made the final vote, soooo

Let's just see what Night brings us.

Back