• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

Honestly I think I've seen enough, my vote is going for ryan. Something doesn't sit right with him.

Ryan is literally the best possible lead we have right now, and even if he is a survivor, we're still not lynching town. Still, though, I'm not entirely sure.
I honestly believe he's a survivor. Besides, non killing third party roles still count as town when crunching numbers. He's making too many mistakes to be scum but if I'm wrong then laugh at me.

I honestly believe he's a survivor. Besides, non killing third party roles still count as town when crunching numbers. He's making too many mistakes to be scum but if I'm wrong then laugh at me.

Then who else do you want to lynch?

Then who else do you want to lynch?

Have you been ignoring my posts? I've brought up Harry and Alise numerous times. I doubt any of you will want to lynch Harry and Alise tho because they're somewhat contributing.

w/e town can do whatever

Have you been ignoring my posts? I've brought up Harry and Alise numerous times. I doubt any of you will want to lynch Harry and Alise tho because they're somewhat contributing.

w/e town can do whatever
Oh yea... you're teaming up with town right? Or do you just not care?

Oh yea... you're teaming up with town right? Or do you just not care?

I'd like to help town, but in the end I don't have to win with town or mafia. I just don't wanna die for another night to ensure I win the ink war. (if you fkers kill me i swear to god)

I'd like to help town, but in the end I don't have to win with town or mafia. I just don't wanna die for another night to ensure I win the ink war. (if you fkers kill me i swear to god)

Wouldn't the inking go through anyway?

Wouldn't the inking go through anyway?

I can ink at night and day. I'm probably in the lead anyway with 2 inks today and 3 tonight. Though if I make it to day 2 I'll have 4 and possibily 5 at night. I know it's likely I'm in the lead but I just want to make sure the other 2 didn't use a bomb and inked others, lol.

I can ink at night and day. I'm probably in the lead anyway with 2 inks today and 3 tonight. Though if I make it to day 2 I'll have 4 and possibily 5 at night. I know it's likely I'm in the lead but I just want to make sure the other 2 didn't use a bomb and inked others, lol.

then just bomb tonight lol

Are there enough people online to go for another lynch? We still have enough time to decide.

Hmm. I won't be online at the end of day, Sid is in the Eastern time zone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And let me check about the others

If you got a compelling case I would be willing to vote jump.
Nope, I don't have too much suspicions other than Sid, I would also be willing to vote for them. Not exactly a compelling case but she hasn't really been contributing to a lot of the discussion.

Nope, I don't have too much suspicions other than Sid, I would also be willing to vote for them. Not exactly a compelling case but she hasn't really been contributing to a lot of the discussion.
I just want day to end tbh.

Back