Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

We'll before you vote for me you should know I'm the other Veteran. So that's my role.

I honestly do not believe this. I want to believe, however it could be very likely that
A. there aren't two veterans (even though the doctor's role pm named two)
B. you're using this as a defense solely because that would've saved Crazy-Gamer had they reclaimed.

However, I'll post a sus list relatively soon. I'm going to have to make a decent drive in an hour or so, therefore it might have to wait until I get home. Either way, expect to see one!

@cookingoksan
There is another veteran in this game. I'm serious.
Ok, what's the role name aside from "veteran?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly think we should go for BerryPop. She's going to be inactive now, and doesn't do much anyway. We may as well just go ahead and lynch her.
How come everyone is sus to you? You've mentioned about 5 different people I can't tell if you're just being sloppy this game or what
Well to be honest we have no leads and the only people that have really acted scummy this game are Superpenguin and Aerious.

Both of you being over aggressive, and calling out players over things that don't matter.

We should lynch Aerious.

I actually agree and am also going to vote for Crazy.

You post little to no evidence other than agreeing with others and suspected me for being mafia because I'm overly aggressive. I am a test subject so I don't really have the opportunity to claim pr to prove that I'm clear and I'm not going to counterclaim someone who does claim PR because it won't be true. Honestly Ashtot, I'm leaning on you as scum. Not as OMGUS, but because of you being extremely sloppy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your reasoning for others being scum is invalid and honestly not the smartest lol

Ok, what's the role name aside from "veteran?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

How come everyone is sus to you? You've mentioned about 5 different people I can't tell if you're just being sloppy this game or what

You post little to no evidence other than agreeing with others and suspected me for being mafia because I'm overly aggressive. I am a test subject so I don't really have the opportunity to claim pr to prove that I'm clear and I'm not going to counterclaim someone who does claim PR because it won't be true. Honestly Ashtot, I'm leaning on you as scum. Not as OMGUS, but because of you being extremely sloppy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your reasoning for others being scum is invalid and honestly not the smartest lol

Wow I'm going to go cry now.

No problem. It took a while but I finally got my thoughts together.

I'm not really seeing it as far as Ashtot goes, sure he's seemed a bit lazy this game, but I don't think he seems like scum. Berrypop is looking more suspicious by the second.

I'm not really seeing it as far as Ashtot goes, sure he's seemed a bit lazy this game, but I don't think he seems like scum. Berrypop is looking more suspicious by the second.
Wat lol Ashtot's playing extremely sloppy

RClORgg.png

Hello, CookingOkasan, this will be your first test of the day, you must finish the test in one piece, I would warn you, there is one obstacle for you to avoid, I'll let you figure it out.

CookingOkasan begins the test, running around the chamber, until he hears a small voice.
"Hello, is anyone there?"
CookingOkasan turns around to see a little white robot with a laser beam scanning the room. The Turret locks on, and begins rapidly firing at CookingOkasan. He jumps and the Turret shoots his leg. Rolling around in agony, he is unable to get up. The laser beam from the Turret lines up directly onto his head. CookingOkasan gulps and begins sweating, within millisecond, the shot was fired and CookingOkasan had died instantly.

When the Turret knew there was no life form left, it powered down and went into sleep mode, until it hears sounds echoing through the room.

?Are you still there?? a little voice mutters.
*Footsteps echo throughout the room*
A laser beam frantically searches for the source of the footsteps. The steps stop within close proximity. Suddenly, the Turret starts hovering?
?Hello, Friend?? it questions.
The footsteps start again and the Turret begins to move.
?Hey? Put me down!? the Turret squeals.
The figure pry?s open its side chassis and rips them off with a force.
?I?m different?? the Turret sighs.
The Turret is balanced on a ledge and hooked onto a hook, now suspended in the air, a large sound is made, somewhat like heavy machinery starting up. The Turret starts being lowered into a substance, the substance being goo, an acid pit that will melt anything that touches it. Slowly being lowered in, the Turret is melted from the tripod up. Before being fully consumed by the goo, a small voice can be heard.
?I don?t blame you...?
The goo envelops the Turret and a fizzling noise fills the room. The footsteps kick the remains of the Turret into the goo.
?Mustn?t leave a mess?? a voice s******s then leaves.

Else where

In another section of Aperture Aerious was just ending her test.

As she run to the elevator she notices one more obstacle, a button was there, she examined the room to see that there was a platform that wasn't moving. She was pondering for a few minutes until she realised, she needed to press the button, maybe that set the platform moving, without hesitation, Aerious pressed the button.

Maybe she should have pondered a few more minutes, nothing is ever that simple, a laser beam shoots out behind her and goes right through her back, burning its way through in seconds. Its a times button so as she dropped the laser ripped her petite body in half, until she dropped and the timer ended. Now on the floor, dead, and in two pieces, she will never test another day, again.

Kaiaa the Turret (Vigilante) Fizzed a bit too much
Turret
Being a heavily armed tripod with enough fire power to kill every test subject that gets in your way, you aim to kill without any thought. Twice per game, you can PM the hosts with the name of the player you wish to shoot. If your shot is role blocked, you will be refunded your shot.

CookingOkasan the Test Subject (Townie) Had one too many holes
Aerious the Test Subject (Townie) should have be more cautious
Test Subject
Being out through your paces by GlaDOS and threatened with death if you do not comply, you are trying to escape as well as complete each test to the best of your ability. You help destroy GlaDOS and her followers. Your only weapon against attacks is your portals, use your voice to pass through them.

Day 2 begins now and will end Sunday 20th July at 11pm, ensure you all vote!

thanks lauren for the badass way to die
also rip me, gg town. told u guys i was townie.

Back