• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

What is common is that most people want E first. I like the E, C, D, A, B version myself. My vote for mayor is Karen or Minties considering they make good points as to why each group should be lynched in this order.

My original thought was B-D-C-E-A, but after thinking about it, I do agree the E going first could be good. I originally wanted to put my group up first but that was because I hadn't fully though out both sides of thought of mafia and town. If I were mafia, it'd be quite easy for me to lynch a town team mate. If I were proven town, it'd obviously make sense for me to put my group up first, but I'm only proven to myself, so that doesn't work.
My group going second or third is probably ideal for me at this point, as I have my suspicion on which of the two team mates is mafia, but watching voting patterns will definitely help narrow it down.
Having E go first is best to get them out of the way, considering once E comes around later if they aren't put first will most likely have no more evidence on any of their players.
For the sake of organization, I propose we do E-D-C-B-A instead of E-C-D-B-A. It will be like a countdown. (OCD)

I voted for FireNinja instead, because damn his confidence level is high if he is willing to vote for himself as a leader.

I voted for FireNinja instead, because damn his confidence level is high if he is willing to vote for himself as a leader.

I did that in Mafia II and people accused me of being scum for it. They called me desperate and a bunch of stuff.

Just so you guys know, I don't feel like Fireninja1 should be leader as he hasn't agreed to put the groups in the order we have proposed. If you vote for Minties, Kaiaa, or I, we will work with the town to set up the order that we all agree on. I'm pretty sure we basically already have that anyway.

Just so you guys know, I don't feel like Fireninja1 should be leader as he hasn't agreed to put the groups in the order we have proposed. If you vote for Minties, Kaiaa, or I, we will work with the town to set up the order that we all agree on. I'm pretty sure we basically already have that anyway.

I keep getting left out. Obviously he is only focusing on a scum trio.

I'm going to vote for SP. I feel like he's really putting out his own personal opinions and not bandwagoning with others. I think he has enough reasoning to decide what is best. I'm thinking this over again and if 1/3 is mafia, the leader HAS to be able to stand strong alone and decide the groups in order in which he/she thinks is best. Maybe deciding as a group isn't the best option, but obviously whatever order SP decides can't be outlandish. The one he proposed before was okay for me.

I keep getting left out. Obviously he is only focusing on a scum trio.

You got left out because you're encouraging everyone to vote for Fireninja1 without any actual reasoning. Why are you pushing him so hard? You could easily both be scum and you're pushing him to mess up the group order or just doing whatever. Obviously I'm not focusing on a scum trio. If I am agreeing to pick whatever the town wants, why would it matter anyway? Everything you're saying to me this game is completely stupid and irrational.

I'm going to vote for SP. I feel like he's really putting out his own personal opinions and not bandwagoning with others. I think he has enough reasoning to decide what is best. I'm thinking this over again and if 1/3 is mafia, the leader HAS to be able to stand strong alone and decide the groups in order in which he/she thinks is best. Maybe deciding as a group isn't the best option, but obviously whatever order SP decides can't be outlandish. The one he proposed before was okay for me.

What we need in a leader is someone who could think straight. Everyone doesn't know whats best for town. We need a leader who knows. maybe the order we want isn't the best order. We need someone who does know what the best order is. That's why I haven't placed my vote yet. I don't think I've found someone I could trust to do the above things.

Saying that is the equivalent of the town choosing together anyway, so overall what you just said contradicted itself.

You got left out because you're encouraging everyone to vote for Fireninja1 without any actual reasoning.

I love how this affects the order I promised I would put the groups in.

It's simple, really. If you like the order I put the groups in, vote me.

If you want to encourage further discussion of the group order, vote FireNinja. No one has even questioned my vote for FireNinja yet, yet you jsut assume it was a joke. That's annoying, Trundle. Stop it.

Saying that is the equivalent of the town choosing together anyway, so overall what you just said contradicted itself.

Yes, but if he becomes leader he will hopefully stick with his order. You said you will listen to the group, and you could possibly be swayed.

Just pointing this out, mafia could easily do the same thing.

Of course they could, but I'm not voting SP because he's encouraging the bandwagon of Fireninja1 just because he voted for himself as a placeholder. If a mafia member were to get leader and pick what the town wants, how is that going to be bad in any way for the town?

Of course they could, but I'm not voting SP because he's encouraging the bandwagon of Fireninja1 just because he voted for himself as a placeholder. If a mafia member were to get leader and pick what the town wants, how is that going to be bad in any way for the town?

It's bad because it's a common notion -- "Oh, the leader is town for sure".
I mean you guys are all experienced enough to look past that, but when it comes down to lynching you all must not forget the leader could be mafia. That's the only bad thing that I can see.

You need to listen to others, Trundle. I'm sure mafia isn't going to do everything you say they will. mafia is unpredictable. We need to find someone who actually could find mafia in the groups the smartest way possible, not someone who'll do whatever someone says. We need a leader who could pick the groups in such a way that'll benefit town the most.

Back