• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

Tom is actually scum, he used a codeword. OCD: Our Company is Deadly. Signalling to all other scum that he's ready to kick some town butt.

While I would prefer for it to be bolded, it's such a minor thing, that it doesn't matter. As long as it is formatted as ##VOTE: NAME, I'm good.

dafuq is this

voting for sp :lemon:

Are you for serious? No reasoning?

Honestly, if we're going after an inactive, I'd like to see more people post. That way, we can bring up new lynch candidates instead of just one. Picking Lunatic feels like picking a random name out of a bag, that's probably just me, though.

[22:20] <Kayla> I'm Godfather

:O ^^^^^ This is iLoveYou. Guys, we should be suspicious.

This looks photoshoped in my opinion !!

Tom is actually scum, he used a codeword. OCD: Our Company is Deadly. Signalling to all other scum that he's ready to kick some town butt.

LMFAO this is actually really cute

- - - - -
These are the players I would consider for a Day One lurker lynch:

FireNinja1
StarGazer741 ( if you played Mini Mafia 2, then you know why )

I'm not sure how I feel about lynching Lunatic .. because Superpenguin wanted to lynch me Day One in the previous game (I was Town). :L That alone kinda sticks in my mind (see my reasoning below about lynching Townie). It's still very early in the game though and I'm kinda hoping someone will post something to give us a better direction to go in for Day One lynch.

If worse comes to worse (and we can't reach a majority):

I think we should just lynch someone claiming Townie. Obviously our goal is Mafia .. but it's rare that we ever will successfully hit Mafia on Day One. For this reason, I feel like we should sacrifice someone claiming Townie. Losing one of them will not have as much of an impact as potentially losing a blue. It's scary when people like Mary get handed a blue role ( Game 4 - Bodyguard ). :/ We often look at the person and not the roles they could be hiding.

Obviously this isn't the best Town game play, but I'm more worried about lynching a potential blue player more than anything right now. There are only 3 Mafia players in this game. Chances are too high for hitting a blue role. It's not worth it. :/ Especially if we are only given 1 x Doctor | 1 x Veteran | 1 x Detective.

Just think about it.
Fanx peace, love & peace to the world

im a clock townie fyi so if you have no one else to lynch that could possibly be blue then you can lynch me :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

soz if i sound like a distraction :[

but actually scratch that there's a time limit of 5 days and we need to find actual scum and im not one of them sooo

- - - - -

FireNinja1

I'm not sure how I feel about lynching Lunatic .. because Superpenguin wanted to lynch me Day One in the previous game (I was Town). :L That alone kinda sticks in my mind (see my reasoning below about lynching Townie). It's still very early in the game though and I'm kinda hoping someone will post something to give us a better direction to go in for Day One lynch.

I think we should just lynch someone claiming Townie. Obviously our goal is Mafia .. but it's rare that we ever will successfully hit Mafia on Day One. For this reason, I feel like we should sacrifice someone claiming Townie. Losing one of them will not have as much of an impact as potentially losing a blue. It's scary when people like Mary get handed a blue role ( Game 4 - Bodyguard ). :/ We often look at the person and not the roles they could be hiding.

Obviously this isn't the best Town game play, but I'm more worried about lynching a potential blue player more than anything right now. There are only 3 Mafia players in this game. Chances are too high for hitting a blue role. It's not worth it. :/ Especially if we are only given 1 x Doctor | 1 x Veteran | 1 x Detective.

Just think about it.

Lynching a supposed Townie just to avoid blue is wimpy. We aren't doing that. We have to take risks to strike red.

- - - - -

FireNinja1

Just think about it.

Just lynch me. I won't be that big of a loss (town), and I am just unmotivated to play right now, after having the same role ever since I've played this game. ;_;

I was hoping for getting a blue role, but oh well.

Since Ashtot and Superpenguin are so ready to lynch, I guess we might as well take a look at the player list and attempt to narrow down potential day one lynches from there (though for real if #Team Tot there plans on playing the whole game like this let us bandwagon them to death).

Player List
Ashtot
FireNinja1
Farobi
Champ2947
Tina
iLoveYou
Superpenguin
Justin
Makkine
Stargazer741
BellBringerGreen
Lunatic
BlueLeaf
Minties
Tom
Dolby
FanousOnTheLoose
ITookYourWaffles

Let's organize this a bit.

STRONG PLAYERS (OR CONSIDERED)
- Tina
- Justin
- Tom
- Superpenguin
- iLoveYou

MID LEVEL
- Lunatic
- Blue Leaf
- BellBringerGreen
- Farobi
- ITookYourWaffles
- Dolby

LURKERS/STILL REQUIRE MORE DATA
- Ashtot
- FanousOnTheLoose
- Stargazer741
- Makkine
- Fireninja1
- Minties
- Champ

Lurker tier isn't a bad thing, it just really means we don't know what to expect from half of you. Most of you are new and some of you never really post. List was more or less organized by popular opinion based off past games. If we insist on lynching a lurker day one, then we really ought to be looking at the lurker list unless for some godforsaken reason SP and Ashtot actually have some semblance of reasoning for wanting Lunatic dead already.

Lynching a supposed Townie just to avoid blue is wimpy. We aren't doing that. We have to take risks to strike red.

As a blue who was targeted by your lynching streak in the previous game: No, it's not wimpy. It's avoiding big mistakes. We need these blues in game and we need to help them by not turning ourselves against them.

Seriously there are only 3 Mafia players in this game. The chances of us striking them from a risk lynch is not high at all. We will be hurting Town no matter with this lynch .. we may as well do it smart by lynching supposed Townies.

Imagine lynching our only Doctor on Day One just because of their **** game play in previous games (not you Lunatic <3 I love you girl). I don't like that at all. These Mini Mafia games usually are given one of each & this is why I am not all up for random lynching in Mini Mafia games.

Are you sure you're even town. You and Ashtot seem content on spamming and chanting "I'm a clock townie." Or is that a dig at Game V with Beary? Either way you two ****s are being a real distraction and really annoying.

Just lynch me. I won't be that big of a loss (town), and I am just unmotivated to play right now, after having the same role ever since I've played this game. ;_;

I was hoping for getting a blue role, but oh well.

If you're really not a blue role, then that's fine. It can be considered if Superpenguin + Ashton really still want you out that badly. As long as we will be lynching a Townie only. Again, obviously Mafia is what should be aimed for, but it's Day One and still very early in the game. :/

By the way, people stop roleclaiming Townie. It makes blue sniping a whole lot easier. We got 3 roleclaims, that's enough. We can consider these 3 names if we really don't have any leads.

I just don't understand why we are always so set on lynching a townie just because we don't want to lynch someone who is either more possibly mafia or will actually help us find mafia.

Just saying "Oh, okay guys let's just all go dogpile on Farobi because we can;t find a mafia and we hould just lynch a townie" is just giving the mafia a free ticket to hide in the votes for the day. You may think lynching a Townie is helpful Day One, but it doesn't help in any way. If you are set on ylnching a Townie, do No Lynch instead.

I just don't understand why we are always so set on lynching a townie just because we don't want to lynch someone who is either more possibly mafia or will actually help us find mafia.

Just saying "Oh, okay guys let's just all go dogpile on Farobi because we can;t find a mafia and we hould just lynch a townie" is just giving the mafia a free ticket to hide in the votes for the day. You may think lynching a Townie is helpful Day One, but it doesn't help in any way. If you are set on ylnching a Townie, do No Lynch instead.

Because we value the blue roles because they help us and most people once they get town just sit around moping that they don't have a good role. Most townies do not contribute what so ever, which is why lynching them is easy on Day One and most following days. If you're also set on being a **** to "get the ball rolling" why don't you vote and then lurk like the rest of us instead of attempting to get a rise out of everyone. That's why I'm voting Ashtot besides the fact literally none of his posts IN ANY GAME have been remotely useless. He's a more active Hikari.

Because we value the blue roles because they help us and most people once they get town just sit around moping that they don't have a good role. Most townies do not contribute what so ever, which is why lynching them is easy on Day One and most following days. If you're also set on being a **** to "get the ball rolling" why don't you vote and then lurk like the rest of us instead of attempting to get a rise out of everyone. That's why I'm voting Ashtot besides the fact literally none of his posts IN ANY GAME have been remotely useless. He's a more active Hikari.

Then we'll just do no lynch, because lynching a townie is just going to drop our numbers, not help us find mafia.

I would rather lynch a Townie for sure, instead of mistakenly targeting a blue role in these Mini Mafia games. There is zero proof any of these 3 are telling the truth. They can be easily hiding under Townie roleclaims.

Mini Mafia games are usually only given 1 x Doctor | 1 x Detective | 1 x Veteran | 1 x Vigilante. Those numbers are too risky to sacrifice and use a risk lynch on. Any of these players can be hiding those roles. Look at Mary in Game 4 .. she was a Bodyguard. :/

Either way, Superpenguin, Day One is usually a huge miss lynch. We will be hurting Town no matter what and I really doubt we will hit Mafia today because there is no way we'll have definite leads towards a red player. Mafia will be hiding as usual / not doing anything to appear Mafia.

I want to assume there'll be at least one strong player on the Mafia's side .. but the numbers are so small. Obviously if the Mafia aim to take out all the strong players first, it'll confirm their strongest player even more. So we can count on that as the days & nights progresses. If they choose not to target strong players then they'll have to deal with us in the thread.

I generally agree with this list:

Let's organize this a bit.

STRONG PLAYERS (OR CONSIDERED)
- Tina
- Justin
- Tom
- Superpenguin
- iLoveYou

MID LEVEL
- Lunatic
- Blue Leaf
- BellBringerGreen
- Farobi
- ITookYourWaffles
- Dolby

LURKERS/STILL REQUIRE MORE DATA
- Ashtot
- FanousOnTheLoose
- Stargazer741
- Makkine
- Fireninja1
- Minties
- Champ

If you're really not a blue role, then that's fine. It can be considered if Superpenguin + Ashton really still want you out that badly. As long as we will be lynching a Townie only. Again, obviously Mafia is what should be aimed for, but it's Day One and still very early in the game. :/

By the way, people stop roleclaiming Townie. It makes blue sniping a whole lot easier. We got 3 roleclaims, that's enough. We can consider these 3 names if we really don't have any leads.

No, I'm not blue. If I were, I wouldn't be basically telling people to lynch me. ;_;

SP: Where's the SP that told me I was weak in a PM when I voted for no lynch in mafia V, hmm? Now you're saying no lynch? I find that amusingly hilarious. Isn't it strange how oddly you're acting compared to past games? Ashtot doesn't surprise me, he was stupid like this in last game, but you? Unless you're both trolling us.

Ashtot isn't even confirmed townie unless you guys shared PMs verbatim. Why are you so set on defending him?

I'm defending Farobi and Lunatic as well as anyone else who is just claiming Townie to sacrifice themselves. It's not just Ashtot. If you want to ynch Ashtot, then go ahead. The game will drop in its levle of fun. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I'm not blue. If I were, I wouldn't be basically telling people to lynch me. ;_;

SP: Where's the SP that told me I was weak in a PM when I voted for no lynch in mafia V, hmm? Now you're saying no lynch? I find that amusingly hilarious. Isn't it strange how oddly you're acting compared to past games? Ashtot doesn't surprise me, he was stupid like this in last game, but you? Unless you're both trolling us.

In that game, we were already getting suspicions when a no lynch bandwagon was getting close to the majority.

Back