• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia III: A Terrible Fate [Game Over/Town Win]

I just realized, I won't be here from the 21st to the 23rd. I'll have to sit this game out. I'd appreciate the observers chat link when the game starts, though.

Hey how come I'm not in the game? I posted before waffles asking for a spot.
It's cool if another spot opens up give it to me. I'll take obs chat for now

Huh. I don't recall seeing that post. Waffles is out, Fanous is in.

Gosh now I feel like a jerk. Its cool Waffles seems more excited about it than I do. Give Waffles the spot. If someone does drop out though count me or if give me a spot after WOTC gets killed.

You should make these rules

1)never reclaim to iloveyou
2) I have to be lynched on an odd numbered day

Another rule, whenever I get lynched in day one, it always is the mafia who organized it so

3) only the mafia can organize a day one lynch where I am lynched

Another rule, whenever I get lynched in day one, it always is the mafia who organized it so

3) only the mafia can organize a day one lynch where I am lynched

Ehehehehe, no.
#dolbyforday3lynch
Rather...
#dolbyfornight1vigshot

#shotsfired

Last edited:
Gosh now I feel like a jerk. Its cool Waffles seems more excited about it than I do. Give Waffles the spot. If someone does drop out though count me or if give me a spot after WOTC gets killed.

LOL it's okay, saw it yo!
Put me in coach!!! Unless it full then I'll just warm up the bench.

Didn't know you were first I'm fine with that. ;)
At least WotC, Already voted someone(s/he is in the list better check the players list).

I haveto be lynched on an odd numbered day

Well I've never been shot by a vig, hmm

4. If I don't change my usertitle I'm scum
5. If I'm telling the truth about my role I have to be lynched asap (a.k.a. day one)

Back