• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

I like reading end-game speeches. :) Very excellent points. Hosting isn't as easy as playing. Hosting takes a lot of work, the other people just make it look easy, mostly because they were well-prepared and had enough time set aside for hosting.

I like reading end-game speeches. :) Very excellent points. Hosting isn't as easy as playing. Hosting takes a lot of work, the other people just make it look easy, mostly because they were well-prepared and had enough time set aside for hosting.

I hate to post again LOL but this is also a key point (and thank you BlueLeaf <3)
Hosting requires the need to be free, more so than playing. Playing you can get by posting a couple of times and voting randomly, hosting you need a lot of time to finalise everything, consider game balance etc
And yeah I was about to say, a lot of people make it seem easy which I think glorifies the idea of being a host and making it seem easy when I don't think it really is. It takes a good amount of preparation and time as you said c:

Which also made me remember one more thing: was there an issue with what happened in regards to like Oath's protection or something? You seemed to ignore tsundere's question on it but please do state if you did make a mistake (the game's over anyway) or any other mistakes in regards to PMs because it might clear some more things up a little~

oh and like sorry to everyone for saying I was Lindsay Lohan at the beginning LOL

Last edited:
what the fluck

okay can I just rub it in everyone's faces that I was a doctor and town sided???? *rubs in faces*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I knew pally and oath were scum gosh

what the fluck

okay can I just rub it in everyone's faces that I was a doctor and town sided???? *rubs in faces*

I think it has to do with your avatar, but I kept seeing this when you said that.

tumblr_m2cb1rOqtk1ql201ao2_500.gif

The mods and admins already know. I don't think they need to be revealed to everyone else.

I would like to point out to everyone that those involved or semi-involved have been spoken to. I hope never to have to speak to them again about what happened. They know what they did and I expect them not to do it again. I'm not going to point out who but they are more than welcome to step forward themselves. If they do, I expect everyone else to not shame them but to thank them for coming forward and ask them to be respectful of the game in the future.

So tsundere, I'm sorry if I sounded mad at you but thank you for coming forward. You did what was right and I would love to play another mafia game with you in the future :)

GG @ Jeremy for completely destroying town and GG at sunshinetea because I didn't think you were scum at all LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also lol like I suspected (sans sunshinetea) all scum were in the student claims o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finally lol at Aerious. I'm surprised you weren't scum, because even after knowing you're 100% town, I still think what you did looks very scummy LOL

Also lol at you being so convinced I was scum. Idk how you misunderstood everything I told you and then even warped to make it look like I lied like wuuuuut????

ok final final post i promise maybe ok no

I see you were like. crapposting in your own games mafia chat? like what.

Also why wasn't stuff like this considered/changed BEFORE THE GAME STARTED:
http://prntscr.com/3yr75x
like??? why didn't you finalise this all before you started everything? ok now i'm done c:

Lol just got done reading obs

A oath you seriously need to stop getting so frustrated over what other people do in the game like seriously??? I'm assuming some of those deleted comments are you going on a rant about me and like... Wow. My evidence against Jer obviously was better because it was true, and his was twisted. So yeah. And Sataric was absolutely right when he said I may have been frustrated, because I most certainly was. Like seriously this really gets in nerves that some of your comments were even deleted, obviously that means you didn't say anything nice.

Now I know why you said "ugh natty" when I joined the chat a few days ago. :rolleyes:

Oh what it's over?
Well good game everyone. You scum really hid under our noses well.
Yeah that's all the input from me right now, pretty tired.

Lol just got done reading obs

A oath you seriously need to stop getting so frustrated over what other people do in the game like seriously??? I'm assuming some of those deleted comments are you going on a rant about me and like... Wow. My evidence against Jer obviously was better because it was true, and his was twisted. So yeah. And Sataric was absolutely right when he said I may have been frustrated, because I most certainly was. Like seriously this really gets in nerves that some of your comments were even deleted, obviously that means you didn't say anything nice.

Now I know why you said "ugh natty" when I joined the chat a few days ago. :rolleyes:

You do this annoying thing where you get all cocky and full of yourself about stuff in the game. Let me go find some choice quotes. Obviously your evidence was NOT better because he was able to do a fairly decent job of defense and turned town against you.

Oh, btw Jeremy, I've forgot to ask you in all this: What role do you claim, hmm? We've been going around in circles about me, but I want to see what you claim to be. Or will you refuse to claim because I'm so scummy? :rolleyes:

All mine are true ; all yours are false. Lynching either one of us will prove that.

Anyways, I'm done replying to all this shat. I've said everything I had to say, I've spent my whole morning bickering with Jeremy about this so yeah... I need a break. The rest of town can decide who to lynch~ In fact I really encourage you all to consider voting me.

Just keep on going. The truth will be revealed soon enough. :)

As I said, unbearable.

Don't get me started on you during the end of Pleasure Cruise.

You do this annoying thing where you get all cocky and full of yourself about stuff in the game. Let me go find some choice quotes. Obviously your evidence was NOT better because he was able to do a fairly decent job of defense and turned town against you.

As I said, unbearable.

Oh, the pleasure cruise was on purpose. I was purposefully cocky. Aside from pleasure cruise mafia, I've never been cocky. I'm not like that - and I usually doubt myself, in fact. But I said those things because I was frustrated that people were believing Jer over me.

also I could make a whole long post about his there's things you do that irritate me, but I don't think it's necessary to do that so I just brush it off and everything is fine and dandy. I wish you would do the same.

As I said, unbearable.

I feel that her argument style worked against her because I could just point out why the argument was logically inconsistent. For example, saying that her proof isn't any better than mine. Then it just kind of makes her look bad because I can keep the argument going and people read that and treat it like the argument itself is proof against the defending person.

Back