• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

the bae wanted me to post this
<VillageDweller> To Purpl: why did you even bother waiting a day? You haven't been writing any flavour text for most of the game anyway so why did you even need to wait an entire day? You should have just made a death post with MissNoodle's role + death and then made it night.

o ya and dis <VillageDweller> even pally's written flavour text for you if you REALLY want it

How do you think I feel? This is torture. Knowing you are dying but not when is mean (sorry Purpl ly really)

Ya'll chill and be nice. Purpl probably got busy unexpected geez.

It's been continuous bumps in the game, so please don't try to mini mod up in here.
Also, no one is even saying anything mean so U CHILL TOM BRAH U WANNA GO 1v1 ME

Uhm, whoever shot me because I was annoying and spammy, you now have like what is is it...15 more players to shoot for the same reason. :)

Shoo
ur not even in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_miva8ijhoU1qz4rgp.png

i crie

Back