Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

TREE?????!!!!

Ok, I'm assuming our plan will have a few modifications, I'm feel that it is more likely that ccemuka is scum then Pofer, so I'm voting for her

Please wait with further votes for ccemuka, I have some info that I haven't had the chance to post yet, going to make a longer post but I noticed that only three more votes are needed for majority. I feel I have some solid evidence against a player and thus a much better lynch candidate. Just hear me out before you make up your minds.

Please wait with further votes for ccemuka, I have some info that I haven't had the chance to post yet, going to make a longer post but I noticed that only three more votes are needed for majority. I feel I have some solid evidence against a player and thus a much better lynch candidate. Just hear me out before you make up your minds.

I'd like to know who this person is, just so we can get a better idea.

Firstly I want to apologise for not forwarding this info earlier, had an emergency in real life to deal with, but now I am hoping to be able to be more active. I am posting this publicly in the thread because I fear that Sataric has leaked some info on my role to his mafia team as I was talking a lot with him, and I will probably die tonight unless I get protection. Therefore I want to share this information with you before that happens, and hopefully we can lynch mafia during this day.

I investigated Princess last night, and she came up as Kara Stanton (Roleblocker Decima). To me, this does not suggest that she was framed as that usually reveals some kind of mafia goon role, and therefore I think it would be really wise to lynch her today as we don't appear to have much better evidence going on others (other than what they've posted in the thread). I am also fine for ccemuka to be killed by a vigilante, I am not trying to defend him in any way.

I am going to ##VOTE: Princess.

Well, that seems pretty decisive. There doesn't seem to be any evidence towards the contrary afterall and if it is wrong, there is a bigger risk versus reward, so I went and voted for her too.

(I also hope your real life emergency ended up okay)

Well, that seems pretty decisive. There doesn't seem to be any evidence towards the contrary afterall and if it is wrong, there is a bigger risk versus reward, so I went and voted for her too.

Yes thank you, everything is okay now! I almost had to drop out of the game but luckily I can still play. :)

OK so I just arrived from the class trip and had enough time to read through them all. R.I.P Tree.

Regarding ccemuka: I think her mistakes so far are just kassively newbie-ish? I don't know, it seems like a waste to lynch a player like her when there are much stronger suspicions out there, especially with Princess getting inspected.

Just glad there's still time to vote; I'll change my vote to Princess for now.

Can someone tell me the whole logic behind the ccemuka lynch??/ uhh
I don't see how their question makes them scum? I ask about questions about other roles and or teams too? (And if she was scum, why would she ask if mafia could PM if she had a quickchat to access???) I'm not too sure about CheyLily's will because it mostly seemed like a hunch to me, but whatever. Unless Ccemuka told her something in private, it looked like she just thought ccemuka was scum because of her question?? idk idk

Firstly I want to apologise for not forwarding this info earlier, had an emergency in real life to deal with, but now I am hoping to be able to be more active. I am posting this publicly in the thread because I fear that Sataric has leaked some info on my role to his mafia team as I was talking a lot with him, and I will probably die tonight unless I get protection. Therefore I want to share this information with you before that happens, and hopefully we can lynch mafia during this day.

I investigated Princess last night, and she came up as Kara Stanton (Roleblocker Decima). To me, this does not suggest that she was framed as that usually reveals some kind of mafia goon role, and therefore I think it would be really wise to lynch her today as we don't appear to have much better evidence going on others (other than what they've posted in the thread). I am also fine for ccemuka to be killed by a vigilante, I am not trying to defend him in any way.

I am going to ##VOTE: Princess.

ok yeah ill go with princess

I agree

Now that mini mafia is over I can put my full focus on this game instead. Just gonna bandwagon this lynch because I'm far too lazy to just read through 40 pages of people arguing. Haha

I'll switch to Pally, considering the day that I pm'ed her about working with Sataric she was pretty agitated that I asked that so I thought maybe she thought I had sniffed out the scum.

I'm glad that I did not claim to her.

Back