• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Everyone who voted for me is getting banned! Jubsgate2014 kills another! Yeah I'm scum, but Truffle and Farboi's evidence is still incorrect either way, sorry! Laurina was right about the Jubs/Gallows/Kaiaa conversation though, which is ultimately what got me killed.

apparantly your evidence was wrong anyway. lol
And it was the Laurina thing (/Kaiaa/tsundere/VD) which did it XO lol but ok i get u

truffle: your axe thing makes sense and ties in with the actual games. have ot hit multiple times before cutting a tree so i believe u<3

I don't need the 11 bells. I don't think that he was a mafia after all. Didn't really have much to go off of so might be a waste.
Personally, I think it should go to Truffle :3

I will accept the bells and distribute them again if people believe I am the safest option. I feel some bells should go to Farobi so he can buy the medicine perhaps? I am also fine with giving to others if they can be trusted to be a townie. I'm not sure that the tricky pitfall has been used yet and could give someone bells to test that!

Tricky Pitfall has a random chance of blocking someone's action. Worse than regular pitfall.

I'd be fine with the medicine way too.

I will accept the bells and distribute them again if people believe I am the safest option. I feel some bells should go to Farobi so he can buy the medicine perhaps? I am also fine with giving to others if they can be trusted to be a townie. I'm not sure that the tricky pitfall has been used yet and could give someone bells to test that!

i already tested the tricky pitfall.

People who haven't posted in forever:

Dolby (he's been sick I think and tbh i believe him, still more active than others)
LaurinaMN
ACNL noodle
BellBringerGreen
Kuma

Bolded Kuma because she is the least inactive. It is just like her gameplay when she was Godfather (I forgot which game, soz) and players have forgotten she's even playing.

BBG not being as vocal is also simillar to his mafia gameplay but eh idk
ACNL noodle posted a bit so idc I just brought your name up
LaurinaMN was active during Jer lynch now she's gone, but i don't think she's mafia

Kuma. Where are you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg fail *Bolded Kuma because she is the least active

Sorry for not posting. I have been looking, and been active (ask truffle) but I always think I have posted. I'm sorry, and I'll post more now.

Sorry for not posting. I have been looking, and been active (ask truffle) but I always think I have posted. I'm sorry, and I'll post more now.

You have :) I was just thinking of people today tbh but I think you posted anyway?
annd it's good you mentioned asking truffle, i assume you've been talking with them via PM or something :) which means you're still active!

I apologize if I'm not posting as much, but I did post today and I wanted to test out some items but it seems as if everyone has beat me to them all =P

I've spoken to a few people...

ik i'm talking about more recently

BBG said:
I apologize if I'm not posting as much, but I did post today and I wanted to test out some items but it seems as if everyone has beat me to them all =P

ok cool sorry I forget hwo posted today and i'ma be honest i couldn't be bothered to check XO
i mostly just wanted to bring up people and see if thhey're still around, and it looks like they are!

the person I wanted to concentrate most on in my post was Kuma. so don't worry too much to those who i mentioned i just meant kuma most of all.

Yeah I can confirm ACNL Noodle and I have talked over PMs yesterday and today. For right now I think I'm going to vote f

yes ok ACNL noodle i don't care i know you posted lol
my point is about Kuma

I agree with you about Kuma. I've already called her out for being so inactive, and every time it's the same "sorry I've been inactive blah blah" kind of sentence. I suppose she could be active through PM's, but I'm not aware of any of that so. o;

Vote for Lunatic to receive the bells*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh Lunatic, I'm not voting for you since you just ruined my post. xP
Jk ;)

i forgot we were even voting for bells omg
i'll vote for lunatic as well

lunatic: thank you <3 that is all right as well! lol
kuma where are you.

Back