• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I just wanted to point out that it is possible that there are less than 6 mafia left. In a few games, godfather's themselves have been worth 1 whole KP, so if this game is going like that, there could be 5 mafia left. The Amazing Machine might reveal the amount of roles left, we aren't sure yet, so just make sure that you know nothing is set in stone about roles.

There could also be two mafia teams for all we know. I doubt it, but it's something Justin would do.

Ooo that would be nice if it did that. What else could it be capable of? I hope there's only 5 left, I dun wanna deal with anymore stupid mafia messing up everything. As for the whole reading posts properly thing...I'm not really..sure about what the whole big deal is there...It sounds more like something you were applying to Cory.
And YAY Cory was mafia! We caught one :)
Makes up for the deaths we had.

From what I have (re)read...

1. Lunatic brings up VillageDweller and Prin, saying that she doesn't suspect them, but would like to see them post.
2. Then you agree with "Lunatic's suspicion on VD."

Bascially, you twisted Lunatic's words from "get back into the game" to "VD seems suspicious." Don't see how Cory is relevant to this. It seems like a big deal since one thing Mafia like to do is make their situation better. You were highly suspected during these two posts. Not saying you're Mafia, but tl;dr, do you still have a suspicion on VD?

1. Lunatic brings up VillageDweller and Prin, saying that she doesn't suspect them, but would like to see them post.

Bascially, you twisted Lunatic's words from "get back into the game" to "VD seems suspicious." Don't see how Cory is relevant to this. It seems like a big deal since one thing Mafia like to do is make their situation better. You were highly suspected during these two posts. Not saying you're Mafia, but tl;dr, do you still have a suspicion on VD?

yeah Blueleaf is right :)
like Lunatic literally said she wasn't suspicious of me, but then you twisted that to use it as a way to say you had suspicion of me?? it just didn't make sense because it was the opposite of what Lunatic was saying.

and yeah I have no idea why you brought cory into it as it is literally nothing to do with him?? lol

Not really, I just thought it was worth mentioning at the time

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I mentioned Cory as a different topic, as I hadn't posted since he had been lynched

Tommorow (as in day 3) I will be willing to help test/buy new items in the shop.
Just saying now as I may not be online when day starts.
I want to take the weight off Kaiaa and various other shoulders.

Tommorow (as in day 3) I will be willing to help test/buy new items in the shop.
Just saying now as I may not be online when day starts.
I want to take the weight off Kaiaa and various other shoulders.

I'd be willing to help too! I haven't done much this game so I'd like contribute more by doing that. :)

I have important information! Gallows is mafia! Jubs let slip in staff chat that gallows is mafia aligned!
(posting this in case I die) Will post more info soon

I think honesty is the way to handle things so unfortunately I have some bad news for you all. Earlier tonight I made a mistake and messaged the wrong player by mistake giving away a member of the Mafia to them accidentally. In return, I have allowed the Mafia to change their kills for the night if they wish to. It's up to this player if they want to reveal the information they know and pursue it, although I suspect they would want to. You guys have my deepest apologies. One mafia should not be too bad of an effect with so many remaining still, but it still sucks.

Night will continue on as is in an hour.

edit: woop kaiaa beat me! have fun guys, sorry! :(

p9EkOMQ.gif

also I have been awake for 23 hours now minus a few hour nap

Basically staff chat went like this:
<Jubs>: gallows
<Jubs>: you can't send in all of the kills
<Jubs>: you can only send in one
<Jubs>: omg
<ProfGallows>: Guess I'll have to kill Kaiaa now
<Jubs>: ****
<Jubs>: …
<Jubs>: gg
<ProfGallows>: lol
<Kaiaa>: Mafia
for those of you who are wondering. It was just being in the right place at the right time (or wrong in gallows case)

Basically staff chat went like this:

for those of you who are wondering. It was just being in the right place at the right time (or wrong in gallows case)

I can confirm this happened. I was idling at the time. Unfortunately, mods aren't allowed to paste from the staff channel, so we will have to demod Kaiaa. But I think the sacrifice is worth winning.

This will be an interesting day coming.

24 hours of everyone being impatient for my death. Before you get too excited though I passed my observatory pass onto another mafia member straight after buying it. Also I lied about what it does. lol

So you know, may the odds be ever in your favor and stuff.

This will be an interesting day coming.

24 hours of everyone being impatient for my death. Before you get too excited though I passed my observatory pass onto another mafia member straight after buying it. Also I lied about what it does. lol

So you know, may the odds be ever in your favor and stuff.

**** U :)

I can confirm this happened. I was idling at the time. Unfortunately, mods aren't allowed to paste from the staff channel, so we will have to demod Kaiaa. But I think the sacrifice is worth winning.

In my defense I typed all that out to prevent myself from copy pasting. Loopholes Jer, loopholes. <3

Back