• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I'm not taking it personally, I'm just annoyed that you're trying to stop me from helping town in any way I can before I die. Nothing you say is ever backed up by anything and anything I say to you just flies over your head. You don't make sense. In Mafia 4, we were mason partners, and you accused me of being mafia. Like what the heck?

Hah, defending myself is digging a deeper hole? How so? Give me one example in how it won't be aiding the town for after I die?

Well, how do we know if your aiding the town or not? It doesn't seem like your doing any good for it now, does it? And I already explained: the defenses you give are all too typical, and don't provide any way out of this abyss you are falling into.

Well, how do we know if your aiding the town or not? It doesn't seem like your doing any good for it now, does it? And I already explained: the defenses you give are all too typical, and don't provide any way out of this abyss you are falling into.

Actually, the defense is sloppy because the case itself doesn't really work.
The fact that you're using me knowing Minties was a DT as a piece of evidence just doesn't make any sense. Minties and I were the only two that knew she was DT, so obviously, if I wanted to avoid being lynched, I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place. It's not a valid piece of evidence.
Other than that, anything you have against me is just "OH TRUNDLE LIED ABOUT ROLECLAIMS, HE IS TOTES SCUM". There is really no compelling evidence in this game for me. Many people don't think I'm mafia at all but really just don't know who to vote for instead. Obviously, I've already accepted I'm going to die, so I've been posting things to try to help the town for after I die. I'm going to flip blue, I know that. As I said, presume I'm town for now, and take what I'm saying to heart, because after I die and flip blue, it will help you out.

Actually, the defense is sloppy because the case itself doesn't really work.
The fact that you're using me knowing Minties was a DT as a piece of evidence just doesn't make any sense. Minties and I were the only two that knew she was DT, so obviously, if I wanted to avoid being lynched, I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place. It's not a valid piece of evidence.
Other than that, anything you have against me is just "OH TRUNDLE LIED ABOUT ROLECLAIMS, HE IS TOTES SCUM". There is really no compelling evidence in this game for me. Many people don't think I'm mafia at all but really just don't know who to vote for instead. Obviously, I've already accepted I'm going to die, so I've been posting things to try to help the town for after I die. I'm going to flip blue, I know that. As I said, presume I'm town for now, and take what I'm saying to heart, because after I die and flip blue, it will help you out.

It's not THAT evidence. It's the inarguable Godfather classic of, "Detectives role check me." That was what iLoveYou used in Mafia 2. Only VillageDweller found that out, and you saw what happened to him. For that, and so many others, it's too risky to keep you in the game.

It's not THAT evidence. It's the inarguable Godfather classic of, "Detectives role check me." That was what iLoveYou used in Mafia 2. Only VillageDweller found that out, and you saw what happened to him. For that, and so many others, it's too risky to keep you in the game.

The difference between that and other "Detective role check me" claims was that I was not under attack when I said it, I just put it out as a passing thought in case anyone wanted to. Also, being godfather twice in MM2 and MM4, I never told anyone to role check me in that way, as I find it's a very stupid thing for Godfathers to do because it draws attention to them.

Y'know, now that we've been talking about lynching, we haven't heard much, if anything, from these people

lynn105
BlueLeaf
BellBringerGreen
Lithia
Dolby
ACNL noodle
Prin
VillageDweller
Kit
puppy
Prof Gallows
TheCreeperHugz

Trundle, Cory, Kaiaa, Jeremy, Lunatic, Kuma, LaurinaMN, KarlaKGB, Prof Gallows, pallycake, Makkine, FireNinja1, Truffle and I have all either posted here or discussed it in public in the IRC.

I posted earlier...But fine oath, keep talking about me not posting and ill fill up another 40 pages.
But I agree with pretty much everyone else on that list.

Oh, right, FoxWolf reminded me, he has been posting too.

Kit, during lynch discussions, you have barely been here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All you did was agree to the Trundle lynch.

Oh, right, FoxWolf reminded me, he has been posting too.

Kit, during lynch discussions, you have barely been here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All you did was agree to the Trundle lynch.

And last time I kept posting during a lynch discussion, I was yelled at and accused. Which makes me a bit more wary now, so that's why I'm posting less, if that sounds reasonable to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

List may not mean much. It's Saturday so people could be out.

This too. I don't have anything going on today, but people are busy

Sorry for being inactive this day, had to go somewhere irl. I got the chance to read all the posts when I was gone, my thoughts:

Cory: I support lynching/inspecting Cory. Has anyone else noticed that Cory has been reserved and ignores a bit of some people's posts, just like he did in his first game when he was scum? He just seems to be avoiding any type of discussion that has to do with him getting lynched, just like MM3. If Trundle ends up getting lynched and flips Town, we need to watch Cory.

Trundle: The evidence against him is strong, and his lynch seems inevitable, but you guys realize that Mafia could be hiding under Trundle's bandwagon, right? I'm not trying to defend him. In fact, I feel like lynching him seems like the best option, but we need to lay out all of our choices.

In my opinion, Cory and Trundle are good options for the lynch, and I'm leaning a bit towards Cory right now, but I still have my suspicion on Trundle.

Sorry for being inactive this day, had to go somewhere irl. I got the chance to read all the posts when I was gone, my thoughts:

Cory: I support lynching/inspecting Cory. Has anyone else noticed that Cory has been reserved and ignores a bit of some people's posts, just like he did in his first game when he was scum? He just seems to be avoiding any type of discussion that has to do with him getting lynched, just like MM3. If Trundle ends up getting lynched and flips Town, we need to watch Cory.

Trundle: The evidence against him is strong, and his lynch seems inevitable, but you guys realize that Mafia could be hiding under Trundle's bandwagon, right? I'm not trying to defend him. In fact, I feel like lynching him seems like the best option, but we need to lay out all of our choices.

In my opinion, Cory and Trundle are good options for the lynch, and I'm leaning a bit towards Cory right now, but I still have my suspicion on Trundle.

MM3 was my first game, so of course I was reserved. I am not aware of me avoiding any questions. If you think I have quote them and I'll answer them.

I've been saying this in IRC. I'm also leaning towards Cory too. Thing is, I don't want this to end in a no lynch. That said, if the tables turn, the people who haven't posted would come and lynch Cory. To be fair, while the evidence against Trundle is strong, there's one key to the puzzle that hasn't happened. Trundle hasn't voted. Most of the time when ANYBODY is scum, strong or weak player, they'll instantly jump on the other player up for lynch. Trundle hasn't voted. He's been online this entire time, I know he's had the opportunity to vote.

I think I'm switching.

- - - Post Merge - - -

MM3 was my first game, so of course I was reserved. I am not aware of me avoiding any questions. If you think I have quote them and I'll answer them.

MM3 was your first game and you were reserved in it. You were also scum.

MV was Minties' first game. She was reserved in it. She was scum.

This is your third game, I think. You're reserved in it. I think you're scum.

Trundle's post for your reference:

As it appears I may die today, I need to leave the town with two things. First off are my suspicions and cases for each of these people, and second off is what to do after I die. In this post I will make the case(s) and then you guys can ask me questions later.

Cory​
Although he's really not going to be worth lynching until I'm proven town by my lynch, it will become quite apparent after I die that there is a strong chance he is scum.
Cory was
-in the chatroom with us 50% of the time
-knew Ashtot's role
-knew my role
-begging us for roles the whole time in the chatroom, which I lied to him about to get him off our backs, and then he left afterwards
While he may appear to be helping out the town in the best way possible, it's also a good way for him to appear pro-town as a scum player. The problem with observing behavioral changes in this game with him is that he promised to be a better player. If you do take notice of his posts this game, none of them actually contribute to the town. On the positive side he did buy the watercooler

It's really not questions, more like dismissing some of Trundle's post. Should have rephrased that better. Why were you begging for roles in the chat and left, is what I'm really wondering here.

It's really not questions, more like dismissing some of Trundle's post. Should have rephrased that better. Why were you begging for roles in the chat and left, is what I'm really wondering here.

I asked for his role because he told me to join #trent just to ask for my role. I then asked for his and he lied and said bartender. I left the chat because during the weekdays, I always come on IRC for about 45 minutes starting at 2:20pm EST and leaving at 3:05 EST. I leave because I have track & field practice. It was not because I was not getting answers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I wasn't "begging" for roles I asked once and then about half an hour later I asked again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I wasn't "begging" for roles I asked once and then about half an hour later I asked again.

I asked for his role because he told me to join #trent just to ask for my role. I then asked for his and he lied and said bartender. I left the chat because during the weekdays, I always come on IRC for about 45 minutes starting at 2:20pm EST and leaving at 3:05 EST. I leave because I have track & field practice. It was not because I was not getting answers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

From what I remember, you asked about 3 times in the span of 5 minutes. I'm sorry, but that's what I remember. I could be wrong, so that's why I haven't voted for you.

From what I remember, you asked about 3 times in the span of 5 minutes. I'm sorry, but that's what I remember. I could be wrong, so that's why I haven't voted for you.
I do not think I did, at first I thought my IRC client glitched out or something, but then I realized that you were all just ignoring me.

(Same situation as BlueLeaf, had to go somewhere)

I also think Cory is a player to look at.

You have said nearly the same thing before, and not about avoiding questions but overall most things against you in general. But unlike before, you actually have kept to your promise and have answered most of the questions... From this point on anyways.

I'm also quite surprised Cory hasn't done any revenge voting because he has (the correct term would probably be most people have) done so before too.

(Same situation as BlueLeaf, had to go somewhere)

I also think Cory is a player to look at.

You have said nearly the same thing before, and not about avoiding questions but overall most things against you in general. But unlike before, you actually have kept to your promise and have answered most of the questions... From this point on anyways.

I'm also quite surprised Cory hasn't done any revenge voting because he has (the correct term would probably be most people have) done so before too.
I do not believe that Oath is scum, so I did not vote for him.

the way Trundle is acting seems martyr-ish to me. like, to the point where it's kind of overselling it?
though there is no way of knowing if he is genuine or not right now unless he is lynched so that's whatever

this new focus on Cory i am surprised about. i can see why he is being suspected from what everyone has said; but right now i'm trying to figure out if the evidence against Trundle or Cory is stronger, and right now it seems like the case against Trundle is stronger. There is still time for something to happen so i'm holding my vote off a bit longer

the way Trundle is acting seems martyr-ish to me. like, to the point where it's kind of overselling it?
though there is no way of knowing if he is genuine or not right now unless he is lynched so that's whatever

this new focus on Cory i am surprised about. i can see why he is being suspected from what everyone has said; but right now i'm trying to figure out if the evidence against Trundle or Cory is stronger, and right now it seems like the case against Trundle is stronger. There is still time for something to happen so i'm holding my vote off a bit longer

The thing is though, if Trundle was mafia, why would he leave a doctor alive? I mean, two townies were killed. I dont know why any mafia would leave a doctor in the game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to mention. He knows the doctor of course.

Back