• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

What about you? You've been sitting in the back of the game throughout the whole game. Your opinion is basically null right now because you have not contributed to the town.

I believe I have contributed actually, I haven sat back and I have posted. I have held my hands up for questions. You only suspect me if you do which I believe you do because I was away, with good reason. I told everyone the reason why I was away and told hosts. I defended my self when called out so do go on trundle.

when a bartender checks the godfather, does the godfather return as the godfather or as whatever role he or she selected on day one to return as?

The Godfather will return Town since the Godfather will always return Town (unless they don't want to or something, but that's not in this game)

But also, what does fireninja1 have to say for himself? I've seen him called out a few times. If I've missed it I do apologise but I've yet to see him defend himself.

Champ, I really think you're Mafia at this point and I think the evidence supplied is enough for me to vote for you tomorrow ( given that the game's day phase doesn't happen while I'm asleep ).
From the irc quote of Champ, everyone seems to assume that he is scum. You do realise that people will lie to get attention, right, guys? Before everyone throws their decisions for Day 4, I suggest looking for more reasonable evidence, because it's very easy to change an irc quote to put the blame on someone else to prevent yourself from future suspicion.
Um, in that bold quote right there, it seems like you want us to do the work for you. He also didn't seem surprised of that IRC log -- so it's highly doubtful that it has been altered.

How can you know that Trundle is telling the truth?
Trundle is a confirmed Bartender.

You can't always trust people, you know.
Yeah, but it seems like you're trusting Champ just fine even though he seems to be the most scummy at this point.

Just because he lead us to a good lynch, doesn't mean he can be trusted when it comes to supplying evidence or potentially useful information about an user. Think about it.
While it is likely that the players are going to hit Town a few times, Trundle is already a confirmed Bartender so I don't see a reason not to trust him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Godfather will return Town since the Godfather will always return Town (unless they don't want to or something, but that's not in this game)

Interesting

More and more I'm finding that I'm having fingers pointed at me. It's very understandable, considering my inactivity. I'm open to being inspected tonight should anyone have any suspicions on me.

Yes, I've been searching through and this is fireninja1's last post minus the one reassuring tsundere that they will not be mod killed. fireninja1 has yet to defend himself, I don't see this as a good defence as he is acknowledging the fact he was being called out. From this quote you can see fireninja1 has been one of the least active members of this game. This post was made 2 days ago (it's march 5th here and 14:44). If you're being called out surly you create a defence as soon as you possibly can, or even tell us why he's been or going to be inactive. Why join the game? So my decision stands, you can sit there and point your fingers at me when I have defended myself but also I have been active and when not, I have said why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is not my intention to cause a witch hunt on fireninja1 nor am I accusing him of anything. I am merely asking why he has not yet posted recently. Why hasn't he been mod killed yet?

Yes, I've been searching through and this is fireninja1's last post minus the one reassuring tsundere that they will not be mod killed. fireninja1 has yet to defend himself, I don't see this as a good defence as he is acknowledging the fact he was being called out. From this quote you can see fireninja1 has been one of the least active members of this game. This post was made 2 days ago (it's march 5th here and 14:44). If you're being called out surly you create a defence as soon as you possibly can, or even tell us why he's been or going to be inactive. Why join the game? So my decision stands, you can sit there and point your fingers at me when I have defended myself but also I have been active and when not, I have said why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is not my intention to cause a witch hunt on fireninja1 nor am I accusing him of anything. I am merely asking why he has not yet posted recently. Why hasn't he been mod killed yet?

I think right now, our list of high radar suspects are
-Dolby
-Champ2497
-Fireninja1

FN1 is actually being inspected tonight, but I think at the moment Champ2497 will be lynched tomorrow.

I think right now, our list of high radar suspects are
-Dolby
-Champ2497
-Fireninja1

FN1 is actually being inspected tonight, but I think at the moment Champ2497 will be lynched tomorrow.

I have yet to read up on Dolby I will do so after my lunch, but fireninja1 is definitely one who should be posting right about now. When it comes to champ I have only really seen what he's done on irc.

Here is Kayla's post from earlier explaining why she thinks Dolby is mafia, now like I said down from this quote, I feel she is town aligned as there has been no slip ups on her part but also, Trundle claims to be bartender from what I believe, I don't see any reason to why he isn't. If he did check Kayla and she came back town aligned then clearly their word is to be trusted. They both bring up good reasons to why Dolby could be mafia and I think everyone has seen how champ behaves in IRC and on here. I have stated reasons to why I feel we should focus on fireninja1 and trundle has also stated reasons for all 3.
Insane Detective, I ask that you refrain from inspecting Dolby. The Godfather will always return Town aligned.

Town, I'm really sorry if Dolby flips Town instead of Mafia. I have a feeling he will flip Mafia though.

Again, Mafia, if you kill me tonight it will just put more pressure on Dolby. You 3 red players know I am Town, therefore it will confirm my alignment through my death. Dolby is questioning whether I am Godfather because of my role being seen by the Bartender.

To be lynched in the future:

- Champ2947
- Dolby

This was Dolby's reaction to Kayla's rather just post explaining her theory to why Dolby COULD be mafia. Now, this says Black because his role has not yet been confirmed, yes he could be town.. But he changes his answer by saying "please use green font... (Or black because my role is unconfirmed) if he was a blue role, has he confirmed this to anyone? Has he claimed anything in the open that I missed?

Please use green font for my role because I am a tonite (or black because my role is unconfirmed)

Here, he's seen trying to bring Kayla into the light, now like I've said I believe she's town aligned. Could this be an act of desperation? One last strive to cling to "life" and avoid suspicion and lynch?

I don't understand the whole bartender section of his post, despite trying to find it.

First off, I wasn't implieing that I was the bartender, second, it still is possible that Kayla is the godfather (I'm namely suspicious because she was thinking of sacrificing the stronger players to mafia kills). Sure it is possible that I am the godfather (technically impossible because I am not), but I left that out because it almost always a strong player who is the godfather (please don't bother me about blueskitllewolf being the godfather in mm one)

Lol have fun lynching a townie

See, it's comments like this, no defence, just give us more reason to attack you. Why don't you actually try and defend yourself for us. You have given us no reason not to suspect you. How you behave it atrocious and you seem reluctant to contribute and defend. What do you expect?

At this point, lynching a townie like you probably would help. :|

That's if you're even a townie

I said this to Kayla, if he's townie is a bit **** we lost another but mafia will be laughing at us if he is town, he's just a distraction, if he's mafia, bonus!

Trundle, all I'm claiming is that there's a (slim) possibility that you or the Insane Detective may lie about something. I'm aware that you're a proven town, I know it indeed, but anyone can lie, so I'm just being cautious about it now. I don't see how I'm defending Champ, as obviously I want to lynch him too, but I'm just claiming that people could be looking for more evidence like pming him etc. I apologise if I seemed harsh in my post, but I had to post something cause I hadn't posted for a while. Maybe I should recheck more than two times.

Um, in that bold quote right there, it seems like you want us to do the work for you. He also didn't seem surprised of that IRC log -- so it's highly doubtful that it has been altered.
When you look at it that way, I guess it is doubtful.

Trundle is a confirmed Bartender.
I am aware.

Yeah, but it seems like you're trusting Champ just fine even though he seems to be the most scummy at this point.
I'm not trusting anyone at the moment as I'm aware that there will be people that will lie. Do I need to remind everyone that Mafia is a thinking man's game, and that anyone can lie to anyone?

While it is likely that the players are going to hit Town a few times, Trundle is already a confirmed Bartender so I don't see a reason not to trust him.
You know what, I'll just go ahead and try to trust Trundle, alright?

I was not a distraction until Trundle accused me falsely. Now I am intentionally trying to distract everyone.
456922-111219-tdy-at-baby-monkey-649.blocks_desktop_large.jpg
This represents Trundle feeding you lies like how the woman is feeding the monkey.

I was not a distraction until Trundle accused me falsely. Now I am intentionally trying to distract everyone.
View attachment 30594
This represents Trundle feeding you lies like how the woman is feeding the monkey.

That's exactly it. Trying to act like a distraction isn't going to help us, and it's annoying. :x

However, I'll agree with you on that picture. It's an accurate description for Ashtot. c:

Don't worry, I will have much better pictures for my goodbye post.

And I could care less if I was in this game or not.

Well, that's great for you, but I feel like you should deserve a ban considering you just posted gifs and stupid pictures the whole game. Now you're just having a tantrum that you were caught.

Back